Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 212

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

None of that sounds Italian to me :crylaugh:

**im Italian

Dog with a Blog and Jams like this.
  2. Jams

Trusted

I know!! (I'm also Italian). I guess they think bc they play Italian music and have bocce ball that's enough to call it the Italian fest??? It's so weird to me lol

3. Dog with a Blog

You, YOU of all people tryna tell me wings ain’t Italian ???

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

No way to know for sure

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  5. timmyh

got drunk last friday and i went to my grnandmas and went to the bathroom in her back yard

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I need to go to bed. I keep typing feisty comments and then I'm like naaah right before I hit post lol. Not about anyone here!! Just cranky old lady comments about life in general and then I read over it and am like omg girl chill haha

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

ChaseTx, supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  8. scroopy.noopers

: (

idk where to post this cuz its a dumb question and i'm a dumb idiot but does anyone with understanding of instagram know wtf it means when there are a number of actions taken from a story, but it doesn't say what those actions are? usually it says someone replied to you or at least that is all i've ever seen. hope this makes any fucking sense to someone

9. Kiana

Mint said my net worth dropped and I didn't even know I had a net worth but now I'm v upset about it tbh !!

10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Mint needs to mind it's own damn business

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  11. Kiana

This!!! I don't even have their app on this phone and they still email me all these terrible things!! I finally unsubscribed cause I don't need their negativity!!

ChaseTx likes this.
  12. ChaseTx

I uninstalled it a long time ago because it made be nervous!

13. Kiana

It's rude tbh like stop pointing out my flaws like I don't already see them why you gotta be so mean and mean and mean and mean. I know u can hide stuff to not show in the budget but it's a pain. Like when I travel for work it yells at me for exceeding my restaurant budget like I don't have any choice mint ok!! This is all paid by work and doesn't count!! And when I had to pay for my car towing it rubbed it in my face about exceeding my avg car maintenance spending like ok get out my life mint!!!!!

ChaseTx likes this.
  14. ChaseTx

I'm sure it's easier than keeping track of your own money but it's very uncomfortable giving a third party access to your banking info. Just let me ignore my bank account until it's absolutely necessary to check it!

15. Kiana

Yeah tbh I'm a control freak over my finances so I thought I'd love it but honestly I know in my head if I've been spending too much and when to pull back so all it does is add a layer of nagging lol

ChaseTx likes this.
  16. timmyh

YESTERDAY

IM AT my cousins for a birthday

they have some salami crackers and cheese out to eat for appetizers

i saw my dad take some

so i got up and got some

in front of everyone

my dad says

"you cant eat yet"

i said "you did"

he sai d"no one saw me"

i said "well i did"

he said" dont matter you are being rude you ask your cousin"

i said "dude they are appetizers ya moron"

he sai d"knock it off

i said"im done a" and i took his sweet tean poured it on his hea
    d
    meanwhile his wife the tuna pussy tried to slap me but i took a cucumber an dshoved it in her mouth

i grabbed my keys and left

17. Dog with a Blog

wat

18. Jams

Trusted

So I splurged and bought myself a ticket to see Gwen Stefani in Vegas next year on my birthday!!!! I'm beyond excited but also ready to vomit bc I'm going by myself. I've never traveled anywhere alone before and I almost always have panic attacks when I fly so uhhhh should be fun.....

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

What the frank :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm thinking about flying there for her and Gaga but Gaga is even more expensive but also I have never had it work out to see No Doubt live

Jams likes this.
  21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Do it

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  22. Jams

Trusted

You should do it!! I've never seen No Doubt live either which kills me. Gwen in general is #1 on my bucket list bc she's been my like ~icon~ for so long. I've always looked to her for makeup/fashion inspiration, etc. She's basically my #1 celeb crush lol I'll prob cry as soon as she hits the stage cause I'm a big dork.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  23. Kiana

I hate how low so many women dominated fields pay. I feel like nothing I want to do is attainable unless I like marry someone with a decent income. I make a decent amount for where I live, but I don't want to live here. Idk why I even look at rentals in other cities because I just get sad and bummed at what I can't afford. I guess it's humbling that in my town I can afford a downtown cool historic apartment by myself and in cities I'd want to live in I can't even afford a closet. I know I whine about this a lot but it's just depressing and defeating. I don't want to be stuck here forever.

24. Kiana

Honestly like screw all this I should just pick a random town and make it work like I can be so stubborn and rigid in what I want when I should just not gaf. I am not the kind of person who has detailed and specific life plans like get married at x age and have x many kids and have x specific job. But since being a tween I have had this vague idea of what I want and I feel like I need to achieve it ASAP like I forget I can move around and try new things and I don't need to have it all figured out but at the same time I'm such a creature of habit and hate moving around that I do want it figured out soon. But I need to be more flexible and just go for it. Like even if it's not what I want at least I wouldn't be here and I'd be taking a chance. Idk.

Sry ignore my quarter life crisis

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

I think I’m just gonna make it my life goal to travel. At least, that’s how I feel in this current moment. The thought of settling down in a house and getting trapped in that life sounds awful to me. I know I won’t be rich since I’m in the education field. I dunno, I just wanna use teaching English as a way to travel the world. I don’t think I like being in one place for too long

Kiana likes this.