Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 211

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I am furious like I'm sorry but jurassic world isn't even good. They already butchered my creepy awesome tower of terror with Chris Pratt and his guardians of the galaxy and now they're ruining the best universal ride too like why is Chris Pratt ruining all my rides????

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It's just weird like the ride itself is still really good. All they really needed to do was update stuff but now I'm imagining they will just like throw Chris Pratt everywhere in the ride and it's just UGH.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm actually not much help til next week, I'm on vacation :-p

4. CobraKidJon

go have fun on vacation Steve don't be on chorus

@Kiana relevant

Kiana likes this.
  5. Kiana

I feel like Pratt is so far removed from his parks and rec character to me. He's just the Bible thumping dude who hunts and apparently ruins theme park rides.

6. CobraKidJon

he went from this lovable dude to being forced into all these action roles with terrible backstory and it's like ughhhh.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Paul isn't tall enough to be a Chris but Armie Hammer is

8. CobraKidJon

waiting for when Hollywood finally gives Arnie his movie dedicated to tracksuits

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

all my friends had to cancel hanging tomorrow due to sickness or work so I am going into Oakland by myself and that is kind of nervous. I mean I've done lonely trips around Fresno but never to the Bay. I think I am just going to chill in Berkeley until the game that night.

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I posted this on Facebook, but I can't rob you guys of my plan.

I've decided I'm going to put up a playlist once a week of 10-15 songs I've been digging over the course of the week. They are going to be a mixed bag of new songs and just stuff I've been loving. It'll give me a way to time capsule stuff and answer the age old question of "Well Henry, what do you actually like?" Anyways, here is the first one. If you haven't listened to this Backstreet Boys song, get your shit together.

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

since I kinda work for airbnb im very opinionatd on it and oh no have I been brain washed??

jk I loved it even before I worked there

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

can you hook me up with a beach house 4 free?

13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

lol I wish. You do get $300 for every 6 months you work there, but I won't be working there for 6 months.

14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damnnn you could’ve had $300 by then!

supernovagirl likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I hope you're getting more than $50 a month

supernovagirl likes this.
  16. Kiana

I feel like my dreams of a cute apartment in PDX will never be achieved because I can't afford to pay like $1000 to live in a glorified closet. I am starting to see the allure of a partner with combined income. Sigh.

17. CobraKidJon

there is something about the bay that always makes me act like a little kid there.

I was hanging out in Berkeley and everything just seemed so cool and I was geeking out.

It's weird because Fresno is not like some super small town but still going to the bay/la is an experience for me?

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

What were you doing in Berkeley? I miss Berkeley.

19. CobraKidJon

went to Rasputin and a few other places and grabbed some lunch from Fat Slices and of course an ice cream sandwich from CREAM.

20. Dog with a Blog

Right on. Well, if you go back I highly suggest Top Dog for a dank hot dog and Koja Kitchen for a bulgogi burger with rice patties for buns and a side of kimchi fries mmmmm

21. CobraKidJon

there was so many good choices in that area and I was so overwhelmed.

22. Dog with a Blog

Yeah man, Berkeley has some of the best food in the Bay imo. Any big plans while you’re up there?

23. CobraKidJon

Oh it was a day trip to the bay to watch the Dodgers/A's game.

I was supposed to go with a friend but they got sick so I decided to head to Berkeley before the game.

24. Kiana

My mom found out I have an Instagram. She followed me so I looked at hers and she had a post about needing to cut negative people out of your life and I'm like lmao rly sis ur one to talk. Sigh.

25. Jams

Trusted

I love going to our local Italian fest and wandering around in just pure confusion. Gyros? Barbecue? French fries? Wings? :crylaugh:It makes no sense lol And apparently I hate myself bc every year I'm like well it's the Italian fest so I gotta go find one of the few stands that actually has pasta and every year it's not even very good. Oh well, the tiramisu made up for it lol

Kiana and Dog with a Blog like this.