Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 204

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Update: a friend called me so i got the nerve to check closets and under beds upstairs and I locked door to basement. But I made a rookie mistake and have stuff in the dryer and it's all loud and I am paranoid it's masking the sound of murderers out and about + it's generally making noises that sound like murderers. I have a friend staying the night tomorrow (planned before i was convinced im gonna die) but I legit might not stay the next night. I am not made for houses. I'm already afraid of the dark and everything in general. I miss my tiny apt where I can see everything which is telling because my apt is an old hotel from like 1907 and is probably extremely haunted.

On the plus side this bed is extremely comfortable like a literal cloud and it's v nice

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

what is everyone's thought on bumper stickers

3. Kiana

Bumper stickers are awful and not funny and have terrible political views a lot but I am also terrible at recognizing people's cars when they don't have a distinguishing factor so they are helpful in that sense

ComedownMachine likes this.
  4. Kiana

I accidentally put Differin on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste which is the SECOND TIME I've done this. They need to not make the tube look like a travel toothpaste when my contacts are out. I noticed quickly and rinsed it off but irony I don't get killed by murderers but me poisoning myself with acne medication.

5. CobraKidJon

that's where I align with bumper stickers.

I was just chilling in my car today before work and this older white gentleman parked next to me.

I'm like whatever and I look at his bumper stickers and they are all so awful.

"PROUD TO BE A DEPLORABLE"
    "TRUMP BRINGS REAL CHANGE"
    "MY GUN DOES ALL THE TALKING

and I was just like ugh bumper stickers suck.

6. Kiana

Update again: worst sleep ever in comfiest bed ever. I watched Netflix all night but as soon and my fear was alleviated and a real attempt was made to sleep I thought about the big house again and got freaked! And then a SPIDER was on the bed comforter and it was tiny but I flipped out and from then on every lil itch I was convinced was a SPIDER. I eventually fell asleep but was woken a few hours later by general house "settling" noises, allegedly, or it could've been outside bird noises idk and now I'm typing this.

On this segment of kiana is the worst at being an adult and hates houses and is also extremely paranoid!

7. Jams

Trusted

Every furniture store near me is basically a repeat of the last one. Everything they carry looks exactly the same, they just call it a different name. This is the "Ashley" collection. Yeah well it looks like the "Morgan" collection at the last store!! And it's all traditional or rustic and I just want mid-century modern! I've been looking for months and have not found anything. I've been to every furniture store, consignment shop, flea market, thrift store....Nothingggggg. So frustrating.

8. Jams

Trusted

Dresser update (I bet y'all are so excited lol!): Since I can't drive I've been sticking very local and obviously it's not working out. Well I bribed my mom with lunch and it worked so next week we are going to an area like 30-45 mins away that has double the amount of furniture stores/consignment shops/etc. So fingers crossed they have something!! She also told me she has an account at a consignment shop and she'll take pics of the desk I want to sell and see if they want it. Then I can use that money towards the dresser!!

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Kiana like this.
  9. CobraKidJon

tomorrow is my day off so I made a list of stuff to do tomorrow.

I fully expect me to only do one or two and be lzy the rest of the day.

10. Kiana

This place I'm house sitting at has an amazing bathtub. It's huge and fancy but it's supposed to have jets and they don't work which is the biggest disappointment of my life

supernovagirl likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

I was crossing the street at the mall and some old dude flipped me off and rev'd his engine up because I didn't thank him for stopping like some other family did.

People are terrible.

12. Kiana

I have been obsessed with this song

Bad movies with popstars in them is the actual best film genre

13. Jams

Trusted

Uhhhh looks like I need to get a turntable bc my mom just gave me her record collection and my dad randomly today asked me if I wanted his. When they got divorced they split them up but my mom said they had around 450-500!! Holyyy shitttt. Idk where I'm gonna put them all but I won't get my dad's half until at least a month from now so I got time to figure this out lol

14. CobraKidJon

I was at the local record store yesterday and some dude was telling me he had over 1000 cd's and i was just stunned at why someone would need that much.

15. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I probably have like 500

16. CobraKidJon

do you buy alot of used cd's also?

I think at best I had like 10 cd's but since my car doesn't have a cd player, I gave up getting cd's.

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

A decent amount, yeah. I only really have so many because my car ONLY plays CDs.

18. Kiana

I have a big box full of old cds and I have no idea what to do with them

19. CobraKidJon

when I got my car I was so focused on just having an aux cord, it took me a few weeks to realize I didn't have a cd player lol.

20. CobraKidJon

I saw this tweet today and decided to do some research.

The number one song when I was born was Dreamlover by Mariah Carey which happens to be my favorite song I hear at my work.

The number one song on my 14th birthday was Stronger by Kanye West. I used to be a huge Kanye fan.

This is wild.

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Teenage Dream

Nope

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Ain't It Fun by jlo and Ja Rule

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lollll we belong together by Mariah Carey. Oh so im supposed to be a whiny heartbroken douche

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

End of the Road by Boys II Men.

Oh okay

25. CobraKidJon