Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 203

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Gender norms are so silly. In this ep of Fraiser, Martin got a pair of glasses and we're supposed to laugh cause they're women's glasses apparently. I didn't even notice. I thought we were supposed to laugh cause they're big and green and look like goggles but also they're kinda cute and quirky so werk Martin

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

recently a co-worker was teasing me because my chapstick was pink and I was just like uhhhh ITS JUST CHAPSTICK.

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

NEEDING HELP/ADVISE ASAP

Google wasn’t much of a help and didn’t get a good answer from there, and I couldn’t find a thread that fits my question, so I thought this is my best choice hoping someone can help.

Anyway, i spilled coffee on my power strip. I had unplugged it immediately and tried to shake out all the coffee I could get to come out. Is it safe to use again once it dries inside?

Google pretty much talked about water and not much was found relating to coffee.

PLEASE HELP

4. CobraKidJon

lately i've been very snappy or sassy to my co-workers/friends and I have no clue why???

I am usually always chill but they all say I look angry and am very sassy.

my vacation needs to come sooon.

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. Kiana

I've been doing the same to everyone and have been generally unpleasant and Idk how to stoooop

6. CobraKidJon

honestly I am convinced it is because I am unhappy at work. I tried to tell a co-worker about it and he just blew it off as a joke and I was like :(

i just want to be non mean to people

7. Kiana

That's possible. Before I left my job I felt that way too. I hope things get better soon!

8. CobraKidJon

Kiana don't be scaring me like that even if it is true. :tear:

9. Kiana

Maybe you just need a vacay!

10. CobraKidJon

I had planned my vacation around hanging with my cousin but like he got a girlfriend and when he has a girlfriend he never hangs out and I'm now like welp.
    Lol.

11. Kiana

Ugh people who disappear once they get a bf/gf are the woooorst. Be like one of those cool people who go on solo roadtrips and sit in cafes reading a book!

12. CobraKidJon

I'm actually taking the trip with my dad and brother to visit family but I was all dang excited to see my cousin.

Kiana likes this.
  13. Jams

Trusted

I would like to hire someone to make all my phone calls for me. I hate talking on the phone so much. It gives me massive anxiety and I have no idea why. All I need to do is call this furniture store and see if they have a dresser I saw online in stock at the store but I'm like welp guess I just won't buy it bc I don't wanna callllll!!

14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

you can surely hire me!!

Jams and St. Nate like this.
  15. Kiana

Lol I do this too. But don't let fear stop u from getting a cute dresser! Don't let the fear dictate ur life! Think of the cute dresser! A minute of awfulness and u can potentially get a dresser and will also grow as a person for overcoming anxiety!*

*full disclosure I don't follow my own advice lol

Jams and supernovagirl like this.
  16. Jams

Trusted

I made the phone call and they don't even have the damn dresser!!!! And they can't even look and tell me if any of their other stores do :verysad: Which doesn't really matter bc they are all like hours away but dammit.

17. Kiana

But you did it!!! That's amazing!!!

supernovagirl and Jams like this.
  18. Jams

Trusted

Thank you for the encouragement :heart:

19. CobraKidJon

I hate making phone calls and also I refuse to use the page button at work because I am scared of accidentally making a page and saying something wrong or stupid.

20. Kiana

I am housesitting and when I got here the door was unlocked so basically I'm convinced there's a murderer here and I am further convinced every sound I hear is my inevitable end. So if y'all suddenly stop hearing from me I am factually dead.

21. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

time for your first instagram live story if you as me.

supernovagirl, ChaseTx and Kiana like this.
  22. CobraKidJon

home alone kiana version I like it

23. Kiana

There is a basement and I keep staring at the door but I refuse to go down there and check for murderers

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

"hello basement murderers if you're there make a noise"

Kiana and ChaseTx like this.
  25. Kiana

I usually go full on dumb horror girl checking closets and under beds and stuff but even I know enough not to mess with basements

Also I'm sore af already from the gym and the house is on an elevation and I'd have to run down a long set of stairs to escape soooo I'm a goner. Hope the murderer isn't reading this for ammo!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.