Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 200

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I just hate when someone is backing into a spot and you have to sit and wait for them to do it. The other day a truck was taking up the entire aisle trying to back in and they screwed it up the first time and had to try again and I was like omg I'm gonna be late to my movie at this rate!!!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

for some reason the parking lot at my work is actually the worst. We have crazy drivers that won't wait for people and just the other day someone is backing out and a car decided to wait. There are more cars just going the other way but instead of waiting the dude just sped into the parking spot and nearly crashed one of those cars jujst driving. People started yelling at the guy but he shrugged it off.

Collin Skeen likes this.
  3. Collin Skeen

Regular

I try to pull a tarot card every morning before work and got 7 of Pentacles this morning. Just checked my bank account and I think my Japanese pension refund went through today after months of waiting.

According to PSYCHIC-REVELATION.COM~~
    Introduction: The 7 of Pentacles is very often a card about returns on investments. This can be literal such as a bank account returning money to you, or figuratively, such as the investments of time, effort, and energy that you have put into a relationship. You will be reaping what you have sown. This is generally positive.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Kiana likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

It's raining like crazy and I love/hate it since I'm driving picking up my siblings.

5. Kiana

Yaaaas Crossroads is on and Britney is SCHOOLING this guy on radiators

supernovagirl likes this.
  6. Kiana

Britney's body is rly making me regret that banana split I had earlier :sly:

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you want a hot body
    you want a Bugatti
    you want a Maserati
    you know what you need to do

Kiana likes this.
  8. Kiana

I knoooow. I need her discipline!

Also now I wanna go on a roadtrip!

9. CobraKidJon

road trips are fun

DO IT

10. Kiana

I don't have a car rn lol but this movie has made me wanna go on a road trip and belt songs and wear tiny crop tops. I've never been on a legit road trip with friends. Either I'm broke or they're broke and it never syncs up in a convenient way!

supernovagirl likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I never got the appeal of road trips, I get so bored driving, and it's like 5 interesting places and a lot of eating fast food at rest stops

popdisaster00 likes this.
  12. Kiana

I mean if we count driving 20 hours straight with my family in a mini van I've had a road trip but I think it'd be funner with friends and broken up by hotel rooms. this is sounding expensive!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

i've never experienced getting a hotel alone or with a friend because it sounds scary and I am a baby

14. Kiana

Lol my grandpa wanted me to drive with him to California once and told me we could stop at a rest stop and throw a mattress in the bed of the truck for me to sleep. I think he wanted me to be murdered.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I've always wanted to do a fun road trip like that too @Kiana esp cross roads style duh

but I also haaate driving so idk hahah

Kiana likes this.
  16. Kiana

My guitar lessons were cancelled today and I'm feeling very

tenor (5).gif

dylan likes this.
  17. CobraKidJon

my co-workers decided to go bowling tonight because it's $2 games, $2 beer and $2 tacos at the place.

I'm like UGH because I feel so tired after an 9 hour shift but I guess I'll go.

18. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Are you learning guitar from scratch or are you getting lessons to improve on where you already are?

19. Kiana

I'm taking them from scratch. I took a beginner class in the winter so now I'm in the spring classes building on that

MrCon likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

A co-worker last night is a super competitive guy and he kept trying to buy more games of bowling because he couldn't beat me.

It was actually hilarious and like our whole group left and he still wanted to play. We finally did a best of and I win and he was pissed.

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Don’t know where else to put this so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I posted it on all of my social media’s already so you may have seen but
    IM DOING GOAT YOGA AND IM SO EXCITED
    I love goats so much!
    And a goat yoga place is coming to my school so I signed up and IM SO HYPE

Ken and Kiana like this.
  22. Kiana

This is my favorite thing in the entire world

23. CobraKidJon

It's been 7 days since I got my card blocked and so I'm waiting for a new one and the wait is terrible.

I do think I'm going to start using cash more because everywhere is shady but STILL not having it feels weird.

24. Kiana

I folded all my clothes but now I don't want to put them away. And also I have like two loads of dirty laundry so I'll just have to fold and put away more and I am very displeased with the current situation.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. Kiana

Omg my sister called me but it wasn't my sister it was my nephew and it was amazingly unexpected to hear his lil "Hey, Kona!" Because I guess he insisted on calling me, cementing himself as my fave

Colby Searcy and Jams like this.