Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 199

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

local bank so of course they don't have 24 hours service.

I just used the phone service to shut down both cards and I have to call at 7 am.

This has me stressed so much and it sucks.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

Sorry man. Nothing has been charged tho, right?

3. CobraKidJon

so far nothing. I have it set so where it sends me notifications through text or email if any money is spent over a $5 right now.

I can't wait until 7 am gets here.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol i thought I was being all proactive by scheduling my yearly checkup with the doctor a month in advance and she's scheduled out until July. Sometimes I schedule with her and I can get in the next week and other times it's months and months. Not a fan of the unpredictability !

Collin Skeen likes this.
  5. Collin Skeen

Regular

I feel you. When I would freak out about something and try to get an appointment within days, they'd be booked for months. When I call about something not too important, they always have a spot for me next day lol

Kiana likes this.
  6. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Smash that "Pass the Heinz Mayochup" button plz.

I NEED THIS

7. Kiana

This exists and it's called bare minimum fry sauce. Mayochup sounds ridic. But I will vote because fry sauce is my fave condiment.

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's a terrible name lol. I've heard of Fry Sauce in Utah but never seen it anywhere else.

9. Kiana

This forum taught me it's a PNW thing. Here fast food restaurants like DQ and burger king carry it and u can buy bottles in some restaurants or at the grocery store. The first time someone on here asked me what it was I thought they were joking lol. Mayo + ketchup is an ok fry sauce recipe in a pinch so I support it.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

@irthesteve is dis you? I only vaguely know what you look like, so it was kinda a guess.

[​IMG]

11. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Steve looks more like Tom than that

irthesteve and St. Nate like this.
  12. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

It's the first friday of the year where you can be outside, I'm back in New York and I find myself in my apartment right after work with no plans.

13. Kiana

Whenever someone is like why be a hater? Why waste time and energy hating things and people instead of spreading positvity? I'm over in the corner like

tenor (4).gif

Collin Skeen likes this.
  14. Collin Skeen

Regular

I think there's a area in the middle where you can be very socially conscious and proactive regarding all the problems and bullshit in the world while still maintaining a sense of positivity based on the idea that that things will change (and are changing) for the better.

15. Kiana

I mean more meaningless stuff tbh. If someone hates on a song or movie like unless they're being problematic about it idg why it's such a big deal. I guess I consider it light hearted smack talking like people do with sports. Again unless it's legit problematic like let the haterade flow

16. CobraKidJon

my co-workers were all planning a bowling tonight and of course invited me. First I was like heck yeah I love bowling but later I was like do i really want to go out or can i just be lazy. I was then trying to think of excuses on how to bail out and one of my co-workers called me into their office to tell me they moved it to a later date.

I am the worst but also hallelujah chill day.

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  18. Kiana

19. CobraKidJon

I don't know about everyone else but dang I hate parking super close to anywhere and fighting for parking.

I'm all chill about it and I always park in the back and my friends/family hate me for it but I'm like whatevsss.

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm the same, I don't mind walking but a lot of times it takes me time to get to the spots that aren't insane because people are crowding around the "prime" spots, people are so lazy

Collin Skeen likes this.
  21. Kiana

I just checked out the location tag of my town on instagram and there were ppl walking goats on leashes. Because of course.

Collin Skeen and supernovagirl like this.
  22. CobraKidJon

that sounds like goats tbh

that didn't sound as good as it did in my head

Collin Skeen likes this.
  23. Kiana

I ACCIDENTALLY TOOK A "NAP" FROM LIKE 5:00PM-8:00PM AND NOW I'M WIDE AWAKE AND BORED. And west coast internet life sux cause everyone else is sleeping #TimeZonesSuck

Collin Skeen likes this.
  24. Collin Skeen

Regular

I end up parking in the back a lot too. Practically everyone in Japan would always back into their parking spots and I wasn't about that life so I just stuck to the no man's land of bigger parking lots lol

25. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I always go for the reverse park into bays. Makes getting back out so much easier.