Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 198

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I just heard two cats fighting outside my house so I went to go stop it.

They proceed to both run separate ways. One runs into the bushes and the other runs into a tree.

The tree is like 10 feet high. The cat is just chilling in the tree and the branch breaks and the cat falls. It stares at me and then runs away.

Cats are freaking weird.

2. Jams

Trusted

I’ve been really doing good with exercising and changing my diet and I was getting really frustrated bc my weight hasn’t really changed much. I lost only a couple pounds and can’t seem to lose more. I decided to remeasure myself bc I haven’t in months and ahhhh!!!! Y’all I lost a whole inch around my stomach which is my biggest insecurity!! I’m so happy!!!

3. CobraKidJon

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

5. CobraKidJon

that have to be on you two because I have no clue about the LA area lol.

My days off are Wednesday and Saturdays.

6. Dog with a Blog

Are you planning a specific trip or something or you just want to come here in general?

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

May 5th good for you? It’s a Saturday and I’ll be in the area

8. CobraKidJon

my only trips planned right now are Vacation in June to Coachella for a week(with a day trip to LA) and Sound and Fury in July.

I could do may 5th tho.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The Mint app is so shady. "You've spent more lately in car services and parts. May want to look into that." WELL MY CAR WAS TOWED BUT THANX FOR RUBBING IT IN MINT

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  10. Carmen SD

Trusted

I don't think there was a thread for this and didn't know where to post. Since I've been trying to look for a new job, I've been getting random phone calls form what I believe to be spammers. First of several calls that caller ID was in my area, it was a womans voice (a recording) saying they were from my bank (but doesn't say the bank name) and talked about how I qualify for a lower interest rate. I'm pretty sure my bank would send me a letter if that we true. Also got a call from an 800 number, didn't answer. No message. Googled it and it was it was crunch gym. My guess is they had a security breach or something in their system and someone got a hold of their phone numbers and try to spam people saying either their cancelation didn't go thru, or overdue payment, etc, because people stated they directed called their gym and they know nothing about it.

11. CobraKidJon

I get spam called at least once a week and it is starting to get annoying tbh.

12. Kiana

It's super annoying cause I'm job searching so I answer just in case and it's always that floozy Katie from Rewards Resort Center

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. Kiana

I've accepted my guitar instructor is gonna call me Ky-anne-uh forever despite corrections. Sigh lol.

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone ever dealt with a racist/sexist/creepy co-worker?

I feel like he's already said enough dumb shit that I should probably just go to AR, but I don't want anyone to get fired.

...and I'd like to think that I could just say something (without causing too much drama) that would put him in his place and get him to realize that he should just shut up at work, even if he has horrible opinions/no tact.

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

lmfaoo accurate

Kiana likes this.
  16. CobraKidJon

I have a co-worker who has said racist and sexist stuff but they refuse to fire him and it is actually frustrating.

suicidesaints likes this.
  17. Kiana

The other day while I was walking I noticed we have a video rental store and I'm convinced it's a front cause there is no way it is legit. It looks so shady I must Veronica Mars this immediately

St. Nate and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I get so much spam it’s ridiculous. Ranges from lowering interest rates to them saying there’s a warrant for my arrest/some IRS bullshit. I just block the numbers as they come in and screen all calls, it’s easy to tell when voicemails are automated messages

19. @Kiana I saw this and thought of you

20. Kiana

Ha that is also my face when they try to tell me to listen to Pink

21. CobraKidJon

Twitch has been doing a Mister Rodgers marathon again and I have to say this show seriously gets me emotional. This dude just gives me so much happiness and I'm still fascinated by all the show you how something is made segments.

22. Jams

Trusted

Ugh Gwen Stefani is playing in Vegas on my birthday next year. I want to go so damn bad but I have no friends and the thought of traveling alone makes me so anxious. I get panic attacks every time I fly and feel a lot better if someone is with me. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! She's on my bucket list!

23. Kiana

I heard this sound in my room that I thought resembled a scurrying mouse and I FREAKED OUT but upon further investigation realized it was the Britney Spears bag I have leaning against the wall and my vanity. It was falling down and making a crinkling sound. #CloseCalls #TheGreatMouseDetective

supernovagirl likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

I accidentally fell for a credit card scams where I give my account info and I didn't really look into it.

I'm now freaking out but my bank doesn't open it's phone service until tomorrow morning.

UGHHH

25. Dog with a Blog

Damn bruv, that sucks. Is it a local bank? Pretty sure all national banks have 24/7 customer service