Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 194

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Eye exams are just doctors trying to make people look like idiots, I swear. "Look at my nose but tell me how many fingers I'm holding way out over here but don't move your head!!" "Is one or two better even tho they are the exact same? And just when u think it can't get any more samey let's throw option 3 in the mix." Smh

2. anthony

I started making myself sandwhiches for lunch every day, and it's been god damn life changing.

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have started to do this since I work at a grocery store surrounded by food places so I was killing myself in eating out.

I make a sandwich, grab a $1 drink from work and a granola bar and chips and I am set.

anthony likes this.
  4. anthony

I’ve been doing 1/2 super unhealthy things.

1) starve from 9am-11pm then gorge my self and pass out.

2) go out for lunch and eat a boogieboard sized burrito.

Bother stupid.

Now. Simple sandwich. Lots of water and cofffee all day long. Way more alert. Way less starving. No idea why I didn’t do this sooner.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

OMG

Kiana likes this.
  6. Kiana

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

I think i've mentioned before but my neighbors are a group of college kids.

They are constantly having parties(having one right now and over 11 cars parked in our neighborhood) and they keep taking up my parking spot in front of my house and I actually am angry.

They've left a car parked in front of our house for 3 days now and UGHHH.

I sound like an old person tbh.

8. Kiana

My favorite thing about my nephew is when he dances and coordinates the moves to the beat. His favorite song is Snoop's Drop It Like Its Hot. He requested it and was dancing in circles and then the song has this ding part and he did this weird arm dance in synch with the ding and I died.

Also he's spending the night tomorrow so expect ALL THE POSTS about him

Jams and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  9. Kiana

My phone fell out of my back pocket into the toilet. Which is what broke my old phone and resulted in me getting this one. Let's see how waterproof this bad boy really is!!

10. CobraKidJon

what kind of phone is it?

I'm still out here rocking my iPhone 5s. I feel like a dinosaur these days.

11. Kiana

A galaxy s7 edge

Seems to be working fine which is nice!!

12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

it is February 18th and i still don't have my fucking W2 from my previous shithole of an employer. i've emailed local office branch and now main office. if i don't get my W2 by Wednesday the IRS is getting a phone call about these fuckers.

13. CobraKidJon

I'm only through day 4 of my 7 straight days of working and I am just really tired.

It's just a bummer.

14. CobraKidJon

tomorrow is my day off and I have to go get my car fixed and get gas and do all the adult things and this sucks.

15. Kiana

It is supposed to snow Friday but not until the afternoon. Gonna use my power of positive thinking and hope it gets pushed earlier for a snow day. We haven't had a single one!!

16. CobraKidJon

I swear someone told me there was a rumor it was going to snow in Fresno this week and I honestly looked at them with a confused face.

It hasn't snowed in like 15 years here and I don't even know.

17. Kiana

My positive thinking is failing. It's going to snow a bit today now but not projected to late tonight or tomorrow at all for my snow day smhhhh

18. CobraKidJon

I found out my assistant manager is still helping another store open so I have another 6 day work week next week.

That means out of the past 21 days, I have worked about 18 of them. SO MUCH FUN.

19. Kiana

Thank GAWD I have contacts again. I can not handle this glasses life

20. CobraKidJon

dont disrespect me again :(

21. 4eyes4ever

22. Kiana

They hurt my ears! And when it rains or snows they leave drops on the lenses! And if I wanna lay on my side they get in the way!

23. CobraKidJon

honestly please forgive me because this might sound weird

but I legit read this post in like a rhyming scheme and it sounded cool

Kiana likes this.
  24. Kiana

Omg I've been teaching rhyming a lot maybe it's rubbing off! And also lets add getting pimples where the glasses sit on my face to the list.

25. Kiana

I read that jay z had an 80k tab and like I know rich people are a thing, but it honestly never even occured to me that a tab could be so high like I can't even fathom it