Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 192

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I haven't watched it even though Scrubs is my favorite. I've been putting it off. But Rogelio is the best part of the show imo

Kiana likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg last weekend I had a fever and put myself on meds and felt okay ok Monday. I thought it was weird I was better so soon cause I'm usually all stuffy and gross for like weeks after I get "better." But I've been good. Until now!! Suddenly outta nowhere I feel stuffy and almost feverish again wtffff I have a Carly Rae concert this weekend like it's even officially on my chalkboard. You can't erase CHALK

IMG_20180201_190819165.jpg

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

hearing Cut To The Feeling live will clear your sinuses

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

My work has the nerve to schedule me a closing shift until 11 pm and be back at work the next morning at 8 am.

that literally gives me barely any sleep time:

RileyWitiw likes this.
  5. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

that is outrageous

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I just deactivated my Facebook and then immediately tried to make a post about it.

This was a good call.

Dodger and Joe4th like this.
  7. CobraKidJon

deactivating Facebook is basically the best thing to do.

ComedownMachine and TJ Wells like this.
  8. Kuri44

In the past 2-3months, I’ve deactivated Facebook, and signed off from and deleted Snapchat and Instagram app.. so now I only use Twitter (which I’ve been contemplating taking a hiatus from) and Chorus (which I am NOT contemplating taking a hiatus from) but as far as the others go, I don’t see myself going back to and it has been wonderful.

TJ Wells likes this.
  9. Kiana

I had my bag packed in my car which had my facewash and good makeup and clothes but I decided to run up to my apartment for my headphones. Right before I got to my door it hit me that I locked my keys in my car which i never do, and I don't have a spare for my car. We were already over an hour late which stressed me out and it was late to call AAA or something so I said I'd deal with it when I got back in town Sunday. I was so cranky I was like whatevs I'll just bring a change of clothes and go shopping in the morning for whatever I need.

But when I tried my car door, by some miracle I had left it unlocked which I never do. Like I never get this lucky in life ever. Usually life is much more cruel. I'm still shocked life decided to help me out this one time

10. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Twitter is the worst one for me. I honestly feel like it’s making me depressed.

Kuri44 likes this.
  11. anthony

spent the day at disneyland. brought my kids friends, so i would have to go on any rides because im a fucking wimp.
    ate my body weight in snacks.

12. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I can't sleep so naturally I'm reading about sleep paralysis. I hope I don't experience this tonight, never had it before and not exactly thrilled to see what all the hype is about

13. CobraKidJon

I'm finally starting to feel healthy so watch me go back to work and get destroyed because everyone is most likely sick.

14. Kiana

this is gonna sound weird, but once u have it a lot it is kinda interesting?? lol like in the way where now my brain can tell it's just a dream and it's interesting to see what the "tell" is that it's fake and then I'm like oh just a dream whatevs and fall back asleep.

Doomsday likes this.
  15. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I totally get that, but it seems terrifying at first. The more I read about it, the more I think I might have experienced it once actually. I was a small child and I remember on Christmas morning I had, what I assumed was, a nightmare where I saw a bunch of creepy and old, statue-like angels flying above me in my bed. I remember being scared and not really moving, but I just thought I was asleep. Maybe I experienced it once?

Fascinating stuff though. So it happens to you a lot?

16. Kiana

You may have! I think a lot of people experience it without rly knowing what it is. Like I know a girl who swears she has been possessed before and I'm pretty sure she just had sleep paralysis but what do I know haha

It doesn't happen to me as often anymore, but it tends to happen when I'm in that weird state of being in a light sleep. Like I'm asleep enough to dream but sorta awake enough to feel like I should be able to move but I can't. Usually it's a creepy shadowy figure hanging out in my room. One of the last times it was something trying to claw at the end of my bed and rip the blankets down but usually something is "off" enough where I know it's fake - like that particular time there was something incorrect about the way my room looked so I was like oh this isn't my room. Sometimes I can't tell, but I think I usually can now.

17. CobraKidJon

I found another @Kiana alt account:

Joe4th and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  18. Kiana

That tweet has about 77.9k too many likes to be my alter ego!!! But Britney is truly living her best life omg

19. anthony

My schedule just went from bananabullshitarama to sort of reasonable. thats cool.

20. CobraKidJon

I've always had this problem with constantly biting and picking at my nails so they look basically trash.

I'm now trying to stop doing that and it such a struggle. I'll just be driving and pull up to a stop light and just casually start to pick my nails and I'm like NOOOO BAD COBRA BAD.

this is gonna be terrible.

21. Jams

Trusted

Everyone always knocks on my door when I'm working. The room I work in has a big window that overlooks the front porch so they just stand there and stare at me and I just sit here and keep working awkwardly. Sorry I'm busy! I promise I'm not just ignoring you and being rude!!! But it also is kinda creepy bc some people stand there way too long and I can just see them staring at me out of the corner of my eye.....Like it's been 5 mins, I'm obviously not answering the door!

22. CobraKidJon

a fire hydrant exploded near my work today and it was just a constant geyser for like 15 minutes and that was pretty funny to watch.

23. CobraKidJon

Kiana and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  24. Kiana

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I can't imagine seeing her with Pitbull opening, like it would be cool but also kinda weird