Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 179

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

OMG

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Also this

Literal queen!!

skogsraet and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yo for reals I want it to be stated ON THE RECORD that I love Mi Gente(remix) so much that it even went into my driving playlist.

It’s good.

Kiana likes this.
  5. Kiana

I have a hard time listening to the remix cause bey's Spanish tbh. Kinda my same deal with the despacito remix. Like I don't even speak Spanish but hearing it sung so mangled it doesn't have that nice flow to my ears!

6. Kiana

I don't check for Pepsi cause I love myself, but this song has always been such a legit bop. We are blessed for the full version.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

tbh I never even notice it. I’m always busy bopping my head or dancing to notice.

I’m also terrible at noticing that stiff also.

8. CobraKidJon

I woke up at 4:30 am today so I just decided to watch music videos on YouTube for the past 2 hours.

It’s been great and also terrible.

9. Jams

Trusted

I hate cold weather. And of course my mom and I have had a shopping day planned for like a month for tomorrow. It's at an outlet mall but all the stores are separate so you have to walk around outside. It's gonna be 28 degrees. Why????? Gonna need to find some hot chocolate. I also hate wearing coats in general but especially shopping bc as soon as you get in the store the heat is blasting. Then I sweat like a pig and it's not cute!!

10. CobraKidJon

THE worst kind of marketing is when car dealerships try to do the how do you fellow kids meme.

This dealership has been using purely stranger things stuff but only the upside down and it’s terrible.

storm likes this.
  11. Kiana

Heater still out in my room. My coworker was supposed to lend me a space heater but forgot. Last night I slept in fleece lined leggings with pajama pants over them and a long sleeved shirt with a sweater over it and like 6 blankets. I can't live this life.

12. CobraKidJon

I decided to use my netflix free trial just so I could watch Stranger Things season 2 and of course now my whole family is hounding me for it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. Carmen SD

Trusted

Just found out this mutual friend I've hung out with before is a trump supporter -.-

14. Kiana

I was with my sisters at a restaurant and the waitress turned to them and asked if they were sisters because they looked so much alike. When they confirmed, she was like omg I knew u had to be sisters!!!

And I was over here like ........

4ever the khloe kardashian of the fam

15. Jams

Trusted

I log into Spotify today and am getting weird recs like the Pokemon theme song, stuff from My Little Pony.....I was really confused. Then I remembered my nephews had my phone and listened to the Power Rangers theme song for an hour straight so that would be why lol Between them always wanting my phone and my dad constantly "accidentally" logging into my account bc I have premium, I am always getting the weirdest recs.

16. CobraKidJon

I can’t sfop listening to Havana and I hate myself for that.

17. Kiana

I can't stand Camila but I have stanned for that song since it came out. A jam is a jam.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Camlla having probably one of the top 10 pop songs of the year proves that this year is weird and sucks so hard

19. CobraKidJon

the music video is A1.

young thug is amazing.

It’s just a really good song.

I’m like Kiana, if it’s a jam its a jam.

20. Kiana

I need to hear the daddy Yankee remix still but she keeps trying to drag me in with Latin music it's like she knows #evil

21. i just discovered the song Havana so thanks y'all

22. CobraKidJon

wait this is a thing

Brb while I check this out

Kiana likes this.
  23. Kiana

Omg she's serving me a Spanglish remix. I didn't know she would speak in Spanish. I am such trash.

I actually prefer the original but the remix is nice to have

24. CobraKidJon

I kinda wish they changed the "he took me back to east Atlanta" to fit daddy Yankee since he isn't from east Atlanta.

also i do enjoy this version but it doesn't top me hearing young thug say JEFFREYYYY

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

every time I hear Young Thug say Jeffrey on that song I feel tempted to say "you're doing amazing sweetie"