Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 172

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

one of my friends followed a “romantic” chat line on Facebook and it showed up on newsfeed and this is awkward because people are liking it.

and just imagine the romantic part but the nsfw version.

2. CobraKidJon

3. Jams

Trusted

When you try a pair of pants on even though you look at the size and think "LOL no way am I gonna fit into those tiny things" and then they fit perfect. :verysad:Confidence booster right there. I've been exercising every day all summer and I guess it is paying off yesssss!!

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Helll yeah, keep it up!

lish and Jams like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

holy shit

6. CobraKidJon

I have the house to myself and I’m just cleaning out my room and dancing around to Tinashe.

It’s a good night.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

lish and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Honestly I respect any man that even makes an attempt at fashion like the bar is that low.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm wearing cargo shorts today, with an Arnold Palmer shirt lol.

lish likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

they both look good and I’m jealous

11. Kiana

There's a guy I see around once every month or so and he's cute but I've only ever seen him in his work clothes and I'm like nnnnn what if we ever set a date and he walked in wearing jorts or something like it's such a risk!!

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

it's definitely one of the more notable ways in which masculinity being repressive is super noticeable

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

I was so happy when I became a manager at my last job because I was able to wear whatever I wanted, which meant I could color coordinate and wear flashy/nice clothes. Most of my coworkers would usually have something complimentary to say about my style. Though, one person said, “I don’t know how you manage to pull off these looks without seeming gay. If most people I knew wore that I’d think they were gay.” Somewhat of a backhanded compliment. Not because there’s anything wrong with being gay, but there’s just this automatic association between being fashionable and being gay. Living 15 minutes away from San Francisco, it’s not like being gay is even really looked down upon, but if I cared about fashion and I lived in a more rural area, I could easily see it being a “problem.” Forgive me for wanting to look good.

/rant

Edit: also, thought this was the Clothinf and Fashion thread but whatevs

14. CobraKidJon

real talk I refuse to work at any other grocery stores just because they have these hideous outfits.

I prefer my work because I can just wear a green sprouts shirt and casual jeans.

15. Kiana

Tbh sometimes I hesitate about moving up in my career cause I can't deal if I have to wear slacks and a nice blouse like I'd def have to get creative cause that's not happening. I kinda hate ideas of professionalism sometimes.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

work dress codes can def be a bit archaic, like obviously don't wear shorts ever, I could never work at a suit and tie place and not just because I can't tie a tie

17. Kiana

Over the last 6 years I've accumulated $2.09 in interest in my savings account watch out Bill Gates we're about to rub elbows in ur rich league!

iCarly Rae Jepsen and St. Nate like this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. Yasqueen4

Trusted

IMG_20170924_223005_790.JPG Awkward af

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  20. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  21. Kiana

Sometimes I forget the search engine on Chorus actually works since the one on AP never did and I'll be searching pages of my followed threads and then remember like wtf am I doing

22. CobraKidJon

is this accurate or a twitter lie

23. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

After a some weekend hammock naps and bonfire hangouts, I have 24 mosquito bites on my left leg and 13 on my right.

24. CobraKidJon

me to my friend: hey wanna go get some dinner.

my friend. I can’t right now but let’s go at 8 pm.

me: ok.

*2 hours later around 7:45 pm*

me: hey! Still wanna go?

friend: nah man I don’t wanna go because it’s to late now.

UHMMM WHAT

25. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Guys, I need help, Im stuck in a review session for a test in a class I've already taken. I am so bored