Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 170

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

ten years of iconicness

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The way ppl treated her was so cruel. I remember going online everyday worried that I'd hear she was dead. I don't even care that she's not at her peak anymore like sis got carried off on a stretcher I'm just thankful she is okay and she doesn't owe anyone a thing. Honestly I'm amazed she still seems so sweet because I think it'd be way easier to be a resentful bitch towards everyone after the way she was ridiculed and mocked. I forget how young she was too. She was my age in 2007 and I can't even imagine.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

can you imagine being 17 and forced into a Lolita image and being the most famous person on Earth I can't, I'm glad she seems good now but it's def ridiculous how little sympathy people have for celebs, especially Britney who's really sweet and benign

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  5. Kiana

Someone just told me I look sad and depressed. Its just my face. Some ppl have resting bitch face but I have resting sad face :tear:

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I had this weird conversation with a friend of a friend.

He heard Logic's song with Alessia Cara and was like "hell yeah bro turn it up."

I was like "wow ok I didn't know you liked Logic especially this song."

He was like "yeah bro Logic is sick but the damn mainstream is ruining him because he used to be underground."

I was like "uhhh isn't it good he went mainstream because of this song?"

He went "nah man I wish he would just stay underground."

7. CobraKidJon

they love the trolling

8. CobraKidJon

California had this weird weather day where it was hot all day and then it just suddenly started raining like crazy.

Everyone I know posted about it on social media.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  9. Kiana

My coworker commented that I didn't sleep in my building the other night and I was like yes I did wut are you talking about? And she said she didn't see my car parked in the lot. Like... this is weird, right??? I didn't realize ppl looked for my car as they drove by. I had to park it somewhere else that night. Can't get away with a thing smh

10. Kiana

Today I wore my favorite pants and AT THE END OF THE DAY I realized there's a run in the butt and u can see my underwear. I was wearing a flannel at work so I'm hoping that hid it but prob not??? Smh.

Also I'm out of toilet paper but I'm not driving my car anywhere this week so oop at me idk what to do lol. I'm a mess.

11. CobraKidJon

my co-workers had a whole discussion about Despactio today and reggaeton and that was dope.

Kiana likes this.
  12. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Fingers crossed my boss don't say anything about me calling out yesterday so soon to my shift, I was just tryna power through... I don't know if itd go over too well if something was said cus he's always having me compensate for when he and the other girl cant work without a complaint from me - even if I hate it. I will say something, nothing rude, but just something along the lines of "If Lauren can have her schedules flexed on a whim and make you or I (95% of the time, me) compensate for it, I can get sick without an ear full."

13. CobraKidJon

I forgot Marc Anthony is coming to perform soon so they have been playing a bunch of his music and I am not complaining.

14. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

The fuck is reggaeton?

15. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

16. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

17. St. Nate

2000 lbs of reggae.

Jacob likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

ReggaeTron Legacy

Jacob likes this.
  19. Kiana

Smh

20. CobraKidJon

amorningofsleep likes this.
  21. St. Nate

Si Necesita reggaeton ¡dale!!

22. scroopy.noopers

: (

my partner is out of town for the rest of the week and i'm drinking alone. is this the spot to post for that

Kiana likes this.
  23. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

24. CobraKidJon

25. Jams

Trusted

Idk what is going on in my life but my luck has been turning around and this is so WEIRD bc shit like this never happens to me. I got an alert from amazon about having $82 refunded to my account. Last Christmas I had part of my order never show up so requested a refund on the 1 item. For some reason they just, a year later, refunded THE ENTIRE ORDER. :scream:Guess I can stop worrying about how I will pay for Christmas this year bc that will help me out sooooo much!!!!