Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 159

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I don't know how to feel about despactio success because:

1. Justin Bieber hates the song so it being popular makes me happy because people will also request it more.

or

2. It started to really take off thanks to JB and I still here radio shows call it JB and I'm like bruh

actually I'm just gonna take the spanglish takeover and call it a day

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

mercury and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  3. Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog Jul 21, 2017
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017)
    Dog with a Blog

I'm at the gym and the manager just handed me an Ottisspunkmeyer cookie mid workout. Bruh, this is the type of garbage I'm trying to get away from lol.

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Its always awkward when someone tries relating to me by asking if I have kids but I don't so they're like oh are you married then? But also no. So they are just like oh well. And then there's silence. Especially today when they were like "oh not yet?" And I'm like who is saying it's even a goal of mine but thanx!

6. CobraKidJon

that Carly Rae jam + Owl City song is playing right now and it's such a perfect summer jam.

I love it.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it's in a Ford commercial now and I get happy every time it plays

8. CobraKidJon

I just love when older underappreciated songs start to get playin time in commercials.

It also reminds me of the GOAT movie Wreck It Ralph.

9. Kiana

I need to not click replies but i still do! The question was posed if we should be able to pump our own gas and some were bringing up all the jobs that would be lost and of course people are like meh who cares it's not about them it's about our FREEDOM and they are unskilled anyway so who cares!! I just can't imagine lacking so much compassion. And over gas.

10. Jams

Trusted

I have plans tonight and of course that means I gotta get cramps from hell :redanger:I want to cancel my plans and just stay home in bed and cry with my heating pad but I already spent money on a ticket and I already promised my mom I would go. She's just gonna have to deal with me being a whiny ass tonight I guess!!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

I know the feels. I also hate it when I tell people I don't want kids, but they insist I will most definitely change my mind when I'm "older" or find the right person. Erm... At 27 I don't think I'm going to change my mind. it gets very off putting

12. Kiana

Idk if I want kids or not. Its never been a huge desire of mine but I've never ruled it out either. Either way the assumption that I'll inevitably want it bothers me. It's definitely annoying when people are condescending about u changing ur mind someday too. Like let people liiiiive

CarpetElf and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  13. Kiana

I am constantly finding myself sick with nobody to bring me food :brokenheart:

14. TedSchmosby

Trusted

If I decide I want kids I think I'm going to adopt. I don't need to see my eyes in the head of some little demon spawn

Colby Searcy and Bloodsucker II like this.
  15. CobraKidJon

It's really weird when radio stations speed up songs just to fit them in a certain time slot.

I was driving and I'm the one came on which I've heard a million times so I could tell it was sped up and it felt weird.

16. Kiana

Seeing Bruno rn (don't worry he's just playing Nice Guy Anthem Grenade rn) and it's super fun but I thought he'd dance more! Once in a while he does a lil pop and lock and he thrusts a lot lol but not much dancing!!

17. That's sorta disappointing. Hopefully he piles it on as the concert procedes.

18. Kiana Jul 24, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 24, 2017)
    Kiana

Yeah it was kinda weird. He'd do it for a few seconds but never for long. I didn't expect an entire song with it since his vocals would suffer (and his vocals were srsly immaculate) but I thought maybe the chorus of a song or two or something like he does for award shows. It was still fun but I def thought there would be more. Still super fun and the dancing he did was cute

19. Carmen SD

Trusted

How do you deal with rude co workers? I have a co worker who is always rude towards me personally. I have done nothing to her. I'm at the point where I'm gonna give her attitude now because she's rude for no reason. She won't do me any favors but will want me to do her favors and after today I'm not doing anymore favors for her

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I have a coworker that talks to everyone like she's their kindergarten teacher. Her voice gets real high and she says stuff like, "It's okay, I know you're still learning". Real condescending. I usually talk to her the opposite way, real stern and blunt. I can't stand her.

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

my work likes to play games where they'll train certain people on new wings but not others, which irritates like living shit out of me. I'm one of the very few that doesn't receive training and I have the least experience, while the others that are a "must train" have 10+ YEARS of experience. I was thrown on a wing where I wasn't trained, had ask for training, was told I was going to get training but never got it. So I asked the co worker to switch since she knows it and she laughs and says "well looks like a good opportunity to learn" (mind you she's in her 50s) which nearly brought me to tears. She was so rude about it. She kept insisting that I had help from another co worker, which was not true. And I'll add that this particular co worker (same one I mentioned above) got a weeks worth of training!! She had no room to open her mouth say that. She also thinks she doesn't have to help the care staff and gets irritated if you ask her for help. I remember working with her when I first started and she was rude to me and I asked for help- she wouldn't help and told me to "just do it" and I had ZERO experience in what I was doing so it's wasn't like I could use past experience to figure it out (I also had almost no training either when I was hired). Ok rant over.

22. CobraKidJon

me: thank goodness I can have this day off since I work six days this week.

work: hey so you need to work today so have fun and also close bye.

me: :(

23. Kiana

I have these classes out of town and we get long lunch breaks and I have nothing to do and nowhere to go. At least if I had a friend in the class I could go to a restaurant or something and just hang out and waste time but I get so bored!!

24. Jams

Trusted

Looks like I need to find some kinda little clutch thing to hold my money/phone bc all these venues keep banning purses. They apparently have not seen the size of pockets on women's jeans bc there is no way in hell I can fit anything in them! Now I'm panicking like where am I gonna put my keys? What if it's an outdoor show? Where do I put my sunscreen? Only plus to this is normally my friends give me all their shit and expect me to carry it in my (tiny) purse for them. Now they are gonna be on their own!

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I've never heard of this, I understand the safety thing but every concert I go to they look through bags