Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 157

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my coworker was like I'm so excited for Dunkirk.

I was like "the movie with Harry styles in it?"

He was like "how would you know that"

I proceeded to be like "LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME KNOW HARRY THINGS AND OH BTW IM SEEING HIM NEXT YEAR"

and I walked away.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Whispers to date when Harry Styles shows up in Dunkirk
    That's Harry

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

*walks into flower shop*
    "How much are your lights?"
    "Are you selling the mantle?"
    "What about this neat table?" <- pointing to register

[​IMG]

5. CobraKidJon

I'm closing the whole weekend and going to sleep around midnight and waking up at 6 am because force of habit is brutal.

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

I'm the same way! I can't stand people who can't plan accordingly and are ALWAYS late.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I hate how easily people can lie on the internet to make their life look different lol. I randomly stumbled upon my cousin's instsgram and saw a picture of me on there and the caption was something like "I may not have the biggest family but at least I get to cherish and be close to the ones I do have #cousins" but like we haven't spoken to each other in like 5 years???

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My coworker bought a camo purse so I said "well at least muggers won't be able to find it" and that's when I realized I'm severely underappreciated as a human being cause nobody laughed.

9. CobraKidJon

closing sucks so much and I still have two more days of it.

I just can't do this until 11 pm and people are terrible because they come to shop at 9:59 when we close at 10 making me stay longer.

10. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

At a wedding and if you think about it we're all just horny organisms trying to compete for each other's carbon

suicidesaints and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

excuse me I'm never horny

suicidesaints, ChaseTx and sophos34 like this.
  12. Kiana

I let my mom and sister in my apartment while I was gone and they made themselves right at home omg. My mom drank a bunch of bottles of alcohol and just threw them in the trash so now I get to dig thru the trash to take them out and recycle them :-|

Also my power bill probably tripled just in the one night they stayed! I guess I'm just cheap lol but I tend to use natural sunlight and don't really turn on the air so I was clutching my pearls

13. CobraKidJon

The Rick and Morty Rickmobile is in town for the day and I can't even go because work.

I'm mad bummed because they choose the worst times of 2-5 to be here and I don't want to be late for work since I start at 2:30.

14. CobraKidJon

I went to Costco to get gas and I drove like two blocks without realizing my gas cap was open and I was so embarrassed.

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh man

suicidesaints likes this.
  16. Kiana

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

GOOD GOD, he looks terrible. I like his weirdness on Instagram but he must be using a crayzee amount of filters or some shit.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Yeah he looks terrible there.

I thought he was sober for awhile now too

19. Kiana

Its sad. I always have a big soft spot for child stars because of course the industry sounds amazing and glamorous but when ur that young u can't really prepare urself for the reality of it or the ppl who wanna exploit u. Its awful how so many of them end up.

Also, omg I'm supposed to hang out with my nephew tomorrow but now I may get called in instead. I love doing it but I wanna hang with my nephew so I hope someone else can come in :tear:

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

lol omg

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. Carmen SD

Trusted

I think my phone is losing its touchscreen ability. My phone loses battery quickly and now my touch screen is acting up. I can't afford a new phone so idk what I'm gonna do right now

22. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

'Sup nerds?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Who are you calling a nerd

dylan likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

my work started this cool little thing called Little Sprouties which is basically an hour of kids getting to learn about food and eat food at my work.

It's super cool and I love it but they end the day with a scavenger hunt and kids go crazy/cry if they don't win.

25. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter