Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (III) • Page 139

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I didn't get to read the article but him saying blah blah blah was annoying af

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

oh yeah as soon as I heard him go blah blah I just exited out and went nope.

3. Kiana

"This is how a middle aged woman in a cheerleader outfit solved the crime." Omg, forensic files.

I was watching an ep recently where the confessional panel people were SO corny with the water puns and I was like guys someone actually DROWNED.

This show...

4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Yup.

Pretty sure I just went from allergies to bronchitis. Great way to spend a weekend trip,

5. CobraKidJon

I'm still constantly watching Mister Rogers Neighborhood on twitch and it is still the greatest thing ever.

6. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm in hell right now. Fifteen different phone calls at work, all of which is related to negotiating pricing and making deals.

7. CobraKidJon

Mister rogers gets weird sometimes like this tiger puppet or whatever was just holding this lemon and talking about how perfect it is.

he couldn't even focus on the conversation because he wanted to mention how perfect the lemon is.

8. Carmen SD

Trusted

I just remembered I got paid today and when I saw my check amount, I'm thinking why tf is my check so small, then remember I took nearly a week off. But Monday is a paid holiday so I get double time so this upcoming check should be better

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

I was at chipotle just to get some lunch.

I was just chilling and good grief the playlist was on fire while I was there.

It played Kehlani, Tinashe and Khalid and I was like heck yeah.

10. CobraKidJon

it's kiana

Kiana and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  11. Kiana

lemme just applaud this person doing the Lord's work. God bless all of us

tweet.PNG

12. CobraKidJon

I found that tweet on my timeline because my internet friend is also a huge friends fanatic.

also I like that you stick to the xtina theme on twitter also.

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I think Ross being a piece of shit "nice guy" is universally agreed upon

Kiana likes this.
  14. Kiana

If I could pull off blonde I would single white female xtina tbh lol

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'd judge but it's not like I've never thought of doing that with Chrissy Teigen

16. Kiana

I find xtina too intimidating to ever go thru with it! I love her and fear her lmao

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. CobraKidJon

which celebrity dude has a buzz shaved head and a decent looming beard because that's how I want to look

18. CobraKidJon

A few of my friends planned a trip to Seattle Washington to visit another friend who moved there with his girlfriend.

They forgot to ask me until like the last second and it was a week long trip so of course I had to say no.

all they have been doing is posting picture of how great Seattle is and how much fun they are having and I'm so bitter tbh.

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I feel like every time I pop back in this thread Kiana is pointing out that Ross is a shitty dude.

Shoutout to Kiana for being the best. And also for living in a state that doesn't close their liquor stores at nine on Friday. I don't know who caused this to be a thing but they must be stopped. Why is this a thing? Who do they think is buying gin at 1pm? No, man, you buy gin at 9:30pm at night when you remember everything fucking sucks. Everything but one thing: Hendricks.

Kiana likes this.
  20. Kiana

I just googled and it says the liquor store here closes at 7pm. I'm dying @ the absurdity. I've never been in there cause the bars on the windows make me feel like I'm going to jail.

21. CobraKidJon

wait liquor stores close early on Friday what

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Okay sorry, Portland closes at 10pm haha.

23. Kiana

OMG I found another one where he's just rhyming words with burrito #Cancelled

24. CobraKidJon

KIANA I AM ANGRY HE DID THAT

like it's not even hard Spanish to remember. He needs to square up with me.

Kiana likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I had an entire pot of coffee two hours ago.

Why am I so dumb.