Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (II) [ARCHIVED] • Page 1268

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I believe Andrew has a documentary called Dear Jack documented right after he finished EIT and was diagnosed.

cshadows2887, lish and Kiana like this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah I think they're planning on watching it! I'd prob cry so I hope I'm not there when they do lol

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Day tripped up to Charlotte today.

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

It's up there for sure

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Ever since I stopped looking at my phone right before going to bed I've been having way more vivid and detailed dreams. Connected? Probably, maybe, who knows.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I accidentally bought my friends the baby bud light cans instead of the big ones and it was hilarious bringing it to them.

They were fuming and my excuse was "I was trying to protect you from getting very drunk."

7. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

:heart:333 Have him listen to Caves!

Kiana likes this.
  8. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

So.....my brother called me up last night wanting to meet up with me. He said he had something important to tell me. Now for a very long time, I always knew there was something different about this kid and lately his emotions and his attitude has been something of concern. I guess you never expect this kind of news from someone you have known since before they were born, but I think that my love for my brother grew even stronger. "Julie, I'm Gay."

Without a moments pause, I hugged him so hard and told him how much I love him. I've never ever been so proud to be his sister as I am now. and I pray to god that he is going to be ok. He told our father last night before he told me. We grew up in a family of love and acceptance, so I knew that my father was probably a little shocked but proud that his son told him. But he is scared to tell his mother, but I told him that he has nothing to worry about. She probably already knows or has always had a feeling that he was gay most of his life. Mom's kind of have that bond. I just hope the world is going to be kind to him.

lish, St. Nate, Melody Bot and 6 others like this.
  9. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This thread has surpassed 30k posts and is now archived. The new general forum chat thread can be found here.

Thanks everyone!

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lol

ChaseTx and dadbolt like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.