Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (II) [ARCHIVED] • Page 1266

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Kiana Nov 5, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 5, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Do we have like a "what song got you into your fave artists" thread? I have been thinking about this lately and trying to remember how I actually started listening to my faves. I remember JEW. I bought Bleed American on a whim and didn't care for it, but one day I was cleaning and the Middle came on shuffle on my super cool pink 2GB iPod nano and I was like OMG. I'd heard the song before but that was the first time I listened to the lyrics and it called out to my angsty misfit soul!

ChiliTacos, lish, mad and 1 other person like this.
  2. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

i shared a drink with my boyfriend from whataburger. i usually get unsweet tea and i just barely top it off with a little sweet tea cause sweet tea in texas aint no joke. he doesn't like unsweet so i was like fine we can do sweet cant be so bad and now i feel like my bones are gonna jump out of my skin from the amount of sugar wtf. im so jittery.

3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I always do half unsweet, or usually just unsweet actually

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I'm watching a hallmark movie and the guy stops in a small town to fall in love with a girl.

his first stop is at a diner and why does every small town diner food look so good.

also I hate myself for getting suckered into watching this movie.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  5. Kiana

I wish there was a Luke's-esque diner here where people got into small town shenanigans. it's all I want.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I do in theory but in practice it would get old and annoying fast

lish and Kiana like this.
  7. CobraKidJon

I want a diner that serves pie as good as they did in twin peaks.

8. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I just had some spectacular salmon.

h8bit likes this.
  9. Kiana

I want pie as good as in Pushing Daisies. I had pie last night and it wasn't even cooked all the way through wtf.

lish and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I want the cupcakes Kristen makes in Bridesmaids

lish likes this.
  11. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Been rewatching a lot of GG.

lish and CarpetElf like this.
  12. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I think that every time I see the show. Like when i'm bored I could go to a town meeting or see a recital at Miss Patty's or something

13. Kiana

I was rewatching it again but then Chad Michael Murray popped up and it always makes me wanna watch House of Wax or OTH, and then whenever Adam Brody pops up I wanna watch the OC so I keep getting side-tracked!! I need to get it together before the new season tho.

lish likes this.
  14. Kiana

It kinda just makes me bitter that I live in a small town where nothing quirky or fun happens haha. It's just boring and conservative and there's nothing to do. I want cute festivals and dance marathons and have people's picnic baskets auctioned off!

lish likes this.
  15. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

But I love hearing stories of your small town.

16. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I was going to say Pushing Daisies lol

17. Kiana

I was eating SO much dessert when I watched that show lol. I'm not usually a dessert person but it all looked so good!

lish and AelNire like this.
  18. cshadows2887

So clearly you need to organize them!

I'm trying to come up with Gilmore Girls themed things my girlfriend and I can do when we watch the new season.

So far we're getting Chinese food and coffee (ice cream). Making sidecars. And having a no cell phone policy.

lish, iCarly Rae Jepsen and Kiana like this.
  19. Kiana

Made a thread for the screeching queen!!

Band - Christina Aguilera

I used to borrow my sister's Nelly CD so I could listen to this song lol

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

make a million pop culture references in 30 seconds, I can teach you

21. cshadows2887

Hah!

Her dog also has all kinds of weird quirks and phobias because he's a rescue and had a tough start to his lil dog life. So for that day, he'll be Paul Anka.

22. Kiana

There's also the option to go to a diner, order food, and then leave before it arrives. but that might be impractical!

lish and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  23. CobraKidJon

I've never seen Gilmore Girls.

24. mad

I was right. Prestigious

This has been such a frustrating morning. Woke up to a text saying there was a power outage downtown so the restaurant might not be opening. I slept at my parents last night with my baby cousin so I was looking forward to a day of just hanging out with him. Then the power came back so I had to come into work, but when I got here the computers were all down so we couldn't open until we got them to work. We're only open til 3 on Sundays, so there was really no point in even trying to get the computers running since it was 12:45 at this point. But the IT guy got them up so we opened at 1. So we can be open for two hours, and I'll be shocked if we get a single customer. If we had a proper restaurant manager still around they would definitely tell upper management how stupid it is to be open rn since we're just losing money by opening today. Bleh.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. Kiana

I hate when you're having a discussion with someone and you can tell by their face and hesitation that they know they're wrong and they still won't get over themselves and admit they're wrong.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.