Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (I) [ARCHIVED] • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Hahahhaahahahahaha.

Yeah, basically exactly that. The thread where I look like I've lost my mind and am just talking to myself over and over again — from multiple accounts.

2. I read just about every thread on the site when I first found it and "Third Thread" was definitely a highlight haha

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Alright so I'm not sure if it's only this way on mobile, but I can't access page 8 of this thread anymore and it doesn't list it. Goes from 7 to 9.

4. >-p

5. noxee

Regular Prestigious

That thread is a gold mine for insanity. I've also only just realised that the first posts are dated from 2014, should we be worried that @Jason Tate has been talking to himself for so long?

stnewton likes this.
  6. Hit "next." Once it gets to a spot where there's a bunch of pages, it just shows the "last" thread in the numbers, but the "next" button should still get you to 8.

ComedownMachine likes this.
  7. noxee

Regular Prestigious

Also I looked at the quoting syntax I've just saw that Jason is user number 1 haha.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Hahaha. I was truly wondering if anyone would notice that date.

9. I cleared the database when I put it online. I think some of the original stuff was like ... maybe 2012.

10. Mini oranges are amazing.

11. noxee

Regular Prestigious

Mandarins? How many beers have you had?

12. I think they're technically called ... clementines? maybe?

Hmm. A few. Hah. It's a friday of celebration.

13. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

tangerines

14. noxee

Regular Prestigious

TIL tangerines, mandarins, and clementines are all different types of fruit...

I'm actually trying to decide if I want to open another beer or not...

stnewton likes this.
  15. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Cuties?

I vote clementine.

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. I'm waiting for the gf to finish practicing so we can watch something together. My vote is yes.

17. noxee

Regular Prestigious

And sold, just opened a bottle of Hitachino Nest Japanese Classic Ale. Which I managed to screw up pouring and the glass is now half head. I also think it's a bigger bottle...

No more programming for me tonight...

18. Hahaha, this is a feeling I know so well. The "oh, I guess I'm done being productive" moment. Which usually is when I then try and squeeze an extra hour out and i have to re-do it in the morning.

19. I haven't listened to The Menzinger's Rented World in a while. Seems like as a good a time as any.

20. noxee

Regular Prestigious

People who say they write amazing code when they're drunk are either lying or better drinkers than I am. I don't even have to drink and I'll look back on code I wrote a week ago and just think "who the hell wrote this..."

21. noxee

Regular Prestigious

I actually just got through with listening to a combination of your's and Thomas' list of top ten albums of the past fifteen years and I forgot how much I enjoyed The Menzingers and The Hotelier.

22. I have found things, months later, with variables named things like "fuckit_justWork."

23. They're both so good. I think I always forget about this album cause I play OTIP so often, but, this is still a really good release.

24. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

fuck i just thought of a username i should have gone with and i'm mad at myself haha

25. noxee

Regular Prestigious

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.