Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

General Forum Chat Thread (I) [ARCHIVED] • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Sara Lance: keeping my interest in Legends of Tomorrow alive, one week at a time.

Eric Wilson and Jason Tate like this.
  2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I need to watch this. Finally caught up with Arrow and Flash, and have the first three of Legends recorded. May happen this weekend.

3. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Also, if anyone is having a bad day and needs a pick me up, check this out.

4. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

Adorable. Loved this. Thanks for sending.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

No problem! Haha probably the most adorable thing I've seen all year... Really love it.

6. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

After last night's episode, she's so clearly the MVP of that show and definitely one of the biggest assets to BerlantiVerse in general

7. Craig Manning

I'm very glad to hear that. I haven't been watching them live. She was pretty underutilized in the first few episodes though, and that combined with my hate for the hawkpeople has made that show underwhelming for me so far.

8. Yeah, is it just me or is Hawkeye like kinda the worst bro-dude ever?

9. Craig Manning

I thought Hawkman was insufferable on Smallville, and I would gladly invite that guy to join the cast if I never had to see that Khufu jackass again.

10. LOL. Yeah. I spent the episode of Flash/Arrow going "why would anyone like this guy?" -- he's the Martin Shkreli of superheros.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. I'd watch the hell out of that sitcom.

13. Meerkat

The first three episodes really establish her as the team's brute force. Which is honestly my favorite thing about the show. I think the first episode was a total mess but it's gotten a lot better already. It's fun to watch all the different personality types interact with each other.

14. Gotta say @Eric Wilson, every time I see the little (#) on the tab bar and move over to this forum I thank you for that idea to see if that was possible to do.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  15. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

This makes me pretty happy! Ha I just think it's awesome to have been able to contribute an idea to something like this at the beginning, and for it to be something that will be useful to this community over the years to come.

16. Craig Manning

Haha, oh man. Yeah, I knew right away that he was going to be annoying. Up until his introduction I was really looking forward to the show.

I think my issue so far (other than Hawkman) is that I don't really feel invested in the central conflict. Like, Vandal Savage is supposed to be the biggest of big bads, but most of the best villains in the Berlanti-verse have worked by being a mix of evil and fun. Merlyn, Slade, Evil Dr. Wells, Damien Dahrk: they've all been weirdly likable characters in addition to being the villains. Savage is more like Ra's for me: I'm being told he's really evil and powerful, but nothing about the way the character is written or played has been compelling to me. My favorite parts of the show are just the team hanging out in different eras or bantering.

17. Meerkat

@Craig Manning Vandal Savage is one of the least threatening big bads I can recall seeing. I don't know if it's the actor or the character, but man he just doesn't hit.

18. Craig Manning

I think it's the actor.

19. Need to test multiple attachments.

Attached Files:

20. Meerkat

There are still so many features I haven't played around with. It's almost overwhelming haha

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hey you guys.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

:heart:

Jason Tate likes this.
  23. Jason Tate Feb 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Feb 9, 2016)
    [​IMG]

Having fun with my second screen.

24. Does she do anything different/specific to try and stop scalping?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.