Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Geffen to Release Blink-182 Seven-Album Vinyl Box Set • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 23, 2016.

1. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I obviously listen to my CDs haha

2. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

This is a horrible reason to not be interested, but I have just never liked the majority of their album covers. I think I'll pass on this.

Side note, UDiscover has a limited set of only 182 that comes with some extras apparently.

3. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Cool! Also places like Barnes and Noble sell great represses that are on the cheaper side. I try to collect rarities/soundtracks. My entire collection is The Witch score, Room score, Sleepwave(Spencer Chamberlain's band)about six Underoath ones, the limited edition of 500 for the UO reunion tour, Allegaeon, BMTH collection and Interpol. Fair start, I guess?

4. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

You might be one of the only people who gets it in this thread.

Zilla and BigMouth like this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha no that's cool I've just never heard of someone doing it so I was genuinely curious.

ConArdist likes this.
  6. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Lemme ask you this, I'm deaf in my left ear, born that way. Would I still notice the difference in vinyl quality? I know I experience music differently from everyone else with 2D hearing.

7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Agreed, I think the "Takeoff" cover is clever and cool and the rest are somewhere between not good and BAD. Enema of the State's "artwork" on the front and back really turned me off.

8. zzarrillo

how is this not $182? i'd rather pay the extra twenty

Jason Tate likes this.