Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game Over, Man! (Netflix, March 23rd) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Jan 4, 2018.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I feel like Steve Howey is a super underrated comedic actor. I wish he was in more

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

He's the best. Love him in Shameless, and he was really funny in Reba

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I never watched Reba but he's consistently the best part of Shameless for me, just not in it enough

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

It was a pretty dumb show that my family would watch reruns of when I was a kid, but he was easily the best part of it. He plays a big dumb football player with a big heart. So, pretty much a PG Kevin.

Definitely agree about Shameless, would love to see more of him.

I Am Mick likes this.
  5. Only ten minutes in but there are some seriously some great people in this so far. I’ll watch the whole thing for Aya Cash alone

I Am Mick and Aaron Mook like this.
  6. I loved the first few seasons of Workaholics but completely fell off by the time season 5 came around and stopped watching. That said, I thought this was fine. Would think anyone with fond memories of the show would at least remotely like it. The scene where they all were shooting near each other had me in stitches, though the timing of something like that is obviously kinda unfortunate.

7. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

need to watch this again. loved it.

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Pretty funny