Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 638

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

never forget

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Carl Fookin Tanner

he actually wasn’t such a bad guy in Turn

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I remember him most as the scientist in the It's Always Sunny episode Flowers for Charlie lol

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

That’s interesting I didn’t know he was on Sunny. He also starred along side Charlie in Pacific Rim.

5. phaynes12

he was in a movie this year that really leans into his vibe

6. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Randomly watched an episode of season 2 a few weeks ago. Just finished season 4. Why must I be this way?!

First time rewatching these episodes though since they first aired. Still some good stuff on here. Really gonna be weird if winds comes out because the show and books are merged in to one story in my mind. So many storylines I’ve forgotten or will misremember.

David87 and CarpetElf like this.
  7. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i just started s3 on my first rewatch

David87 likes this.
  8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

It won’t don’t worry

Orla, coleslawed, RJ Knorr and 3 others like this.
  9. williek311

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Orla likes this.
  11. phaynes12

david is afraid of the truth

12. bedwettingcosmo

i'm on my first ever rewatch and i just finished season 6. battle of the bastards and winds of winter was some of the best television ever created. truly absurd how high the highs were for this show.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah I like s6.

14. theagentcoma

The highs were insanely high. I've never had more jaw-dropping moments while watching a show.

Never had more eye-rolls/facepalms either but I digress

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

The build up and music in Kings Landing to start The Winds of Winter was just insanely well done. And the Jon reveal/king in the north scene felt so good when it finally happened.

theagentcoma likes this.
  16. theagentcoma

I was high (maybe one of like 5 times I've ever been high in my life) at the conclusion of the Tower of Joy scene and I cried at the reveal LMAO

smowashere likes this.
  17. bedwettingcosmo

honestly dont blame you. the way they did that cut from the baby to jon was incredible.

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah the crescendoing music, young Ned staring at the baby, into Jon's face and the House Stark theme kicking in definitely gave me goosebumps.

smowashere likes this.
  19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

....and just the thought of all that still makes me mad that Jon doesn't become king lol. I know GRRM has a thing for not having the usual tropes play out in his novel, but still.

I just hope his ending is better in the novels than what we got in the show, though I suppose, at least for show Jon, being with the wildlings north of the wall is probably the happiest ending for him. It's where he's wanted to truly be since probably season 4. The King Beyond the Wall. (though tbf if the Westerosi world reverted back to normal politics after Bran was crowned, the Iron Throne and/or Queen in the North could theoretically try to press their claims north of the wall now that it'll presumably become a little bit more habitable with the Night King gone lol)

coleslawed likes this.
  20. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

“His ending” - a lot of optimism you’re putting into George that’s he’s ever gonna release another GOT book.

21. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

whether or not the book gets published, GRRM definitely has his own ending in mind.

22. theagentcoma

Dude played the long con but also wrote himself into a corner.

If the show ending was actually good, he might have felt vindicated and perhaps compelled to finish it in his own words. Or maybe he'd be like "that was my ending and everyone liked it so no need to write it"

But since the show ending sucked, he can pivot and say "oh jk that wasn't actually my ending, here's what really happens" and then blows everyone away with a different ending.

none of that matters tho since it will never be finished

Zilla and smowashere like this.
  23. williek311

I
    Struggling to watch season 7. It’s not great.

24. bedwettingcosmo

yeah not looking forward to the rest of my rewatch...

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember not minding most of the choices, just the speed and whiplash from it all. Sigh.

Mary V and CarpetElf like this.