Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 623

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It means I have to start watching National Geographic originals, apparently.

Mary V and CarpetElf like this.
  2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

OH that show yeah that looks interesting. But it also looks like it could be a more boring Outbreak haha.

I didn't realize who you meant by Liam at first....I don't remember seeing him in the preview, I'll have to look again.

Lets not forget that he was the soldier dad in A Little Princess!

3. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

The Last Watch documentary definitely gave me a greater appreciation for Season 8 from a production standpoint. I still do not like a lot of the story choices that they made, but the show was clearly a labor of love for a lot of the people involved.

4. Davjs

Trusted

Everything other than the writing was nailed last season, but....writing was like the most important part. Sucks for everyone involved that the series ended like this, so much hard work went into it.

5. :( my boy. Rooting for him

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Aww man. A friend of mine who is notorious for clickbait posted that and I just assumed it was a fake headline. Really hope he can get healthy.

7. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I am glad he is taking care of himself.

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Ugh :( poor Kit

Makes the scene in the doc where he gets super emotional after his last scene filmed even sadder knowing now what he was feeling

Hope he gets the help he needs

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought the same thing. Did not expect that doc to be aged or have a harsher meaning so immediately. It was a sad clip already but that really stings.

airik625 and CarpetElf like this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Damn that sucks. I still support my KING IN THE NORTH!

I guess knowing his defining role was coming to an end and not knowing what's next takes a toll. I hope he knows he's got a lot a of support from the fans and we all love him.

11. GBlades

Trusted

Kit's such a great guy, I hope he pulls through but I'm sure he already has the support he needs.

12. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Is there a reason to assume his rehab stuff has so much to do with the show? The guy clearly has issues he needs to deal with, no need to blame the show that made him rich and successful.

13. GBlades

Trusted

Being rich and successful =/= stress-free life. There's no assuming it's the show, we do not know at this stage. I think it's unfair to state that the show has no part just because he's made money from it.

coleslawed likes this.
  14. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Of course the show and how it was received has to do with his stress. How could it not?

teebs41 likes this.
  15. Victor Eremita

I didn’t say that. I asked if there was a reason for people to assume the show is why he has these issues. I really don’t know, but it seems dumb to just assume.
    So please spare me the rich people have problems too stuff. All humans suffer, some, mostly the poor, just suffer to a different degree.

16. Victor Eremita

A google search showed me that his friends are saying the show is a big part of him needing rehab so yes there is reason to think that. So I was wrong. Either way I hope he gets the help he needs.
    Since it was brought up, everyone, rich and successful, and poor and failing, should be able to have this option. I wasn’t trying to imply he doesn’t deserve sympathy or support.

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I enjoyed the guy playing The Night King talking about how he thinks the Night King is angry and doesn’t want to be the night king and etc

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That question about how they kept it from leaking is kind of hilarious.

teebs41 likes this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

"We uh, didnt."

21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

interviewer - inside the interview

“The editor sort of forgets that the episodes actually did leak”

Doomsday and Greg like this.
  22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

If this was already posted, my bad - haven’t been keeping up with the thread as much lately. But I could watch this gif on repeat. Love everything about it.

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Sandor for Father of the Year

coleslawed likes this.
  24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.