Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 622

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

gf's family threw a party today and it was a giant session of taking turns taking a shit on the GoT finale lol

Davjs likes this.
  2. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Davjs likes this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I thought Tyrion’s reasoning and shit for picking Bran was out of left field but I completely forgot that he did the whole “good story” thing back in Season 6 with Dany while he was trying to rule while she was gone.

“The mother of dragons! The breaker of chains!.....all that.”

That makes it make a bit more sense. But I also think it’s quite easy to challenge the idea that he has the best story there. Both of his siblings have had rides just as crazy as he has. Davos has a hell of a story himself. And of course he should have made a case for Jon even though Greyworm wouldn’t have allowed it.

This is where those scenes and Tyrion and Bran talking together should have been fleshed out more with a few more episodes, but, you know.

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm actually really looking forward to the documentary tomorrow, I love shit like that

5. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I think the Bran having no potential heirs was a selling point to “the council”.

The crown wasn’t fixed to a family anymore based on the new plan. Bran wasn’t controlling them as much as allowing things to happen as planned like a prophet watching their prediction come true. More than anything, he just seemed so out of it to be in charge of anything. Yeah he didn’t want the power, but he didn’t seem to care about the importance of properly handling the power.

coleslawed and David87 like this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

He might have no heirs, but he also may or may not be immortal. Lol.

7. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Well the last 3 Eyed Raven died, so I’m going to assume he will eventually too.

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Eventually being the key word there. It’s pretty funny to think about the lords having hope of Bran changing how succession works to keep it from being one family and then he lives for generations.

Davjs likes this.
  9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

By being cut in half

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

By a magical ice demon

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

It’s a weird way to leave it, for sure. If Bran doesn’t step down as King, the rest of the people who made this decision about the voting system could be dead before it becomes time to appoint a new leader. Haha.

Couldn’t there possibly be a new three-eyed raven? Maybe Bran steps down so he can “train” the next one.

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I wonder who ends up Master of Coin in the books haha. Same with Master of Whisperers and War.

David87 likes this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Max deserved better.

14. dorfmac

Trusted

Thing tonight worth watching?

15. David87 May 26, 2019
    (Last edited: May 26, 2019)
    David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We didn’t home and get it turned on until 10 but it’s been interesting. Kit’s final scene he shot was the Grey Worm scene when he’s executing Lannister’s it looks like. Then they wrapped and he started breaking down trying to say goodbye to everyone.

One of the main people they follow throughout it is that extra who’s been a part of a bunch of different armies throughout the show haha

coleslawed and CarpetElf like this.
  16. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It was really good. Does an excellent job of showing how much work went into this and some good backstage stuff with the cast.

coleslawed likes this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I really enjoyed it, really makes you appreciate the kind of work that you never think about when you watch movies/shows. Everyone involved seems really cool too lol

Zilla likes this.
  18. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Is this thing on HBO or..?

19. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, it premiered last night.

Serenity Now likes this.
  20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Something random that I just noticed browsing the asoiaf wiki....Balerion the Black Dread is mentioned in every book related to the world except for A Storm of Swords.

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god y’all, Liam is going to be on a new miniseries this week with Noah Emmerich and Julianna Margulies. This is now The Hot Zone thread.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

“This is the godswood tree.......i think its a magical tree..”

Best line of the doc lol

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

LOVED the doc. Loved that the main cast was background and they focused more on the behind the scenes journeys of the crew. Insane to see what they went through, and any scene where Kit cries i cry.

coleslawed and David87 like this.
  24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I loved the scene with the guy who played the Night King experiencing being a celebrity for the first time, that was so wholesome

That extra guy was fucking awesome too

coleslawed, David87 and Sean Murphy like this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]