Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

The image of Bran in the snow looks like it may be possibly around that alter where the White Walker took Craster's last son in Season 4.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My bocce team at work is named Game of Throws and I think we are going to have a Red Wedding situation during our first game tomorrow. Really worried we lose 0-15.

4. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I haven't read the books, but does Lady Stoneheart do anything that effects one of the major storylines? Or even kill anybody? I was under the impression we were past the chance of that happening.

5. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

She's kind of a behind the scenes characters but she potentially has a significant impact on the Riverlands plot with Brienne and Jaime, which apparently we might be seeing this season. It's also entirely possible that Sansa could fill her role. I have a hard time believing they would all of a sudden resurrect 2 dead main characters. Kind of feels cheap..

6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

If it feels cheap, then it is probably happening. That is where we are at with the show. But also, they like overkilling their themes. It is likely that if they include her, it will be this season. I know it is said every year but in hindsight, it was not time in 3, 4, or 5.

7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

5 days away now...

8. I'm glad we're going to see more of the Iron Born. They were wasted in that "rescue" of Theon.

9. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

casting and book spoilers: Thoros of Myr is returning. And he is apparently involved in a hanging scene. Brienne? Lady Stoneheart?

10. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

From what I recall in the books she commands Brienne to kill Jaime in the book which is pretty huge. She also has men under her command and I assume is building an army of sorts. She also pretty much seems evil as shit as Lady Stoneheart.

11. alex

notgonz Prestigious

"Evil" isn't the right word, at least from what we know about her. She just has absolutely no mercy for the people who betrayed her.

12. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Her one purpose is vengence and I imagine if or when that is achieved she will die/cease to exist.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Okay this is rediculous. I went to go sign up for HBO now, and I have no idea how to play it. I installed it on my iTunes. I'm on my lab top it says it's a iPad app, but I don't see why I shouldn't be able to watch it on my laptop

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Its Apple exclusive right now, from the looks of it.

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Oh so I need an apple device to watch it even if iTunes is on my computer?

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ok....I apparently needed to sign up with my iPhone, and now I can use it from my browser. It was not clear on that at all.

17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I spent about an hour trying to figure that out last night. Now that I'm in I really like the service, but they make it way too hard for people to get signed up.

Cameron likes this.
  18. T.K.

Prestigious Browser Prestigious

I can't believe that this comes back this weekend. Gonna try so hard not to have anything spoiled or spoil anything for myself like I did the previous seasons. It just felt so easy with the books already available. Definitely feels easier now to not be tempted haha.

19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Spotify Game of Thrones

I got Theon Greyjoy. Mildly upsetting (and the playlist really doesn't match up to my tastes at all, but whatever, this is cool).

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lol I'm glad I wasn't alone.

21. Garrett

It's free HBO weekend. Excellent.

22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Hasn't it been free for the past week along with every other premium network?

23. Garrett

Probably depends on your provider how long it is.

24. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Spoilers and screen grabs from the premiere are out there.

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm trying to avoid them. It's hilarious that with as much as HBO did to prevent leaks, this was their own damn fault. The premiere was temporarily available to stream in Canada on HBO Go/Now yesterday.