Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 582

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh man that part about her father. I don’t think the episode will make me cry, but the cast sure will.

slowheart likes this.
  3. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

She seems like such a sweetheart

EASheartsVinyl and slowheart like this.
  4. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Watching dragon clips of past seasons and it’s cool to me how they show the growth and power of the dragons. In “BotB” it took all THREE dragons SIMULTANEOUSLY burning one ship a good 5-10 seconds to break it in half. In “The Bells” Drogon was able to obliterate ships and King’s Landing fortified walls and buildings in a single breath all on his own.

6. seems that the episode title has potentially leaked and it is def a spoiler so keep that shit out of here for everyone lol

7. marsupial jones

Interesting.... makes me wonder how often shows have spoilers in episode titles and if it’s rare, common, an old TV trope or a new one. Hmm.

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

If it’s accurate I’m very surprised by the title. For quite a few reasons, lol.

9. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

well bye thread

10. chris

Trusted Supporter

ep title maybe implying I read some incorrect leaks? which is cool

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Very curious about which leaks you read, may have to PM you.

Also it seems to be in the context of a possible early release in Germany again. So if it’s real the whole thing may be out, which I didn’t see coming. Last week making it out without one made me feel like they would succeed this week too.

I’m sure if this is legit it will be blowing up soon.

12. chris

Trusted Supporter

I read that r/freefolk stickied post like a week ago but also I may not have seen the correct ep title so who knows what I'm going on about

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It fits with those from what I would guess, but I haven’t seen any other confirmation that it was accurate. I feel like if it really did leak something else would be out by now.

15. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I don't even care what happens tonight to be honest. Any of these characters living or dying is honestly not going to bother me either way, I just hope they have some decent conclusion as to where the story leaves off and how this particular group of people managed to influence the world.

As long as they don't do something dumb like Dany executes everyone, sits on the throne for the first time only to have a rock fall on her head....I'll be fine. Hopefully they don't make this all a dream sequence or have it turn out to just be one of the parks from Westworld.

16. EASheartsVinyl May 19, 2019
    (Last edited: May 19, 2019)
    EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Full Newhart or nothing.

Also I don’t see a single update about that title or leak, so I’m leaning toward it being a troll. I hope it is because that title was a letdown.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  17. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Can someone PM the title please

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Done.

GrantCloud and dylan like this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Why would they make the title a spoiler? That’s probably fake

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Dany stops talking mid sentence, Jon looks confused and adjusts his glasses that he’s suddenly wearing, having flashes of a memory from a different life...and Anthony Hopkins appears from behind the Iron Throne.

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s not really a “spoiler” specifically, but it’s much plot heavier than some have been. Not much more spoilery than say knowing an episode is called The Bells and then hearing about bells five times at the beginning of the episode, lol.

I do think it may be fake though.

22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

There’s been potentially spoilery titles throughout the show, it was just harder to predict shit back then. Like I think the episode Lord Commander Mormont dies is titled “And Now His Watch Has Ended”

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  23. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

thenewmatthewperry and Cameron like this.
  24. marsupial jones

Alright folks, I’m offline until well after the episode airs for a BBQ/cookout thing so by the time I post again it will be after the episode airs, after I watch it and after I read about how much it “sucks” on Twitter before popping in here to read more levelheaded impressions.

I wish everyone the best, and hope they enjoy the finale. Tonight, our watch officially ends. Or something cliche and show-related.

25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I can’t believe this is ending tonight. Genuinely have no idea what to expect.

teebs41 likes this.