Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 569

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Ain’t nothing gonna make up for some of the shit she did. That video was fuuuuuucked.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

they mostly all deserved it.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d probably be a murderous rage monster too if I saw what she saw at the age of 12

Gallhammer and BirdPerson like this.
  4. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Best kill is feeding Frey his sons, yeah?

Edit: Made better by her comment to Hot Pie later regarding browning the butter

David87 and CarpetElf like this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Although I guess killing off a entire house in one go is pretty impressive

7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I miss her so much. She wouldn’t have had any time for the nonsense of this season. Although I guess it’s a blessing that they didn’t run her into the ground and she went out in one of the best scenes.

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Saw a meme earlier and now I have lost it to the twitters where they had her saying “be a dragon”, and then the 2nd picture is Dany burning KL, and then the 3rd picture is “Tell Cersei...I want her to know it was me”

coleslawed, dylan and BirdPerson like this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

My girlfriend was excited for me to catch up so she could show me memes. She doesn't even watch the show lol

"What's with Cersei and elephants?"

11. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

12. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

God I hope so. I’d be real mad if they had her kill dany after all that

13. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Do we think Bronn will have a big part in the ending? Because I feel like he’s gonna be pissed if Tyrion walks away from Dany and he doesn’t get Highgarden, especially since he’s not gonna get that sweet Cersei money.

14. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Arya's killing of Meryn Trant was pretty intense

coleslawed and BirdPerson like this.
  15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Wonder if Daario will make an appearance

16. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Was there a backlash for man in the high castle?

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

If last episode had been the last of her I think that probably would be the message, but since she’s in the preview I’m worried that she’ll just go back to being exactly the same next episode. I hope they have a good final scene for her at least.

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think she'll try to make the case to Jon that Dany absolutely cannot be queen...not sure if they have her actually attempt to kill Dany or not

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I thought he got the money up front? I feel like he’s done but dammit I want to see him get his castle.

coleslawed likes this.
  21. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

no way Daeny ends up on the throne and all of the other potential candidates have big respect for Tyrion, he'll be fine and Bronn will get his land and title

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I think this is the full interview that quote is from. It’s different in context but she does seem to have some issues with what happened this season. Also it almost seems like there are some spoilers toward the very end possibly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com/tv/2019/05/05/gwendoline-christie-brienne-jaime-interview/amp/

Knowing that most likely if we do see her again it’s probably in a plot heavy scene and not a personal one really makes her last scene with Jaime that much harder to take. I wasn’t huge on it to begin with because of his secretive to the audience dialogue, but there isn’t even any later subtext to help what was happening there. I still want some kind of real resolution for her character and I’m afraid that’s not happening.

23. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Wow. Super enlightening video. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau talks about how he would go back and forth with D&D about his character since season 4 and how they didn't really give a shit. Also the part about the script? Like wtf. Around 8 minutes in he starts talking about it

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

he literally says “i don’t think you could have done a better job” and that the script thing was about preventing leaks lol. what are you talking about.

star wars, endgame, lost, pretty much any large piece of culture had stories about protecting scripts like that.

Cameron and Brother Beck like this.
  25. Brother Beck May 16, 2019
    (Last edited: May 16, 2019)
    Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I have a lot of criticisms of where they took the story and the choices they made, but I personally don't think it's fair to say that Benioff & Weiss don't give a shit. That's not really what Nikolaj is saying in that interview. He's saying he didn't agree with some of the stuff and didn't understand how he was supposed to play it and they were saying 'yeah we hear you, but try.' That literally is his job. I am not saying that to be a jerk about actors but also on the flip side they are in a position where everyone is going to question every single decision they make and eventually they have to write the story they think is best and stick to their guns and get it made.

phaynes12 likes this.