Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 568

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I don't like these petitions very much. To me, the best response if you are disappointed in how something played out is to go write your own books and try to get them published or write your own scripts and try to get them made.

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Plus, art-by-committee by listening to and doing what the fans want is the easiest way to make a giant steaming pile of shit movie/show.

3. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Idk I think arguing with strangers on a music forum is at least a more enjoyable outlet :)

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The petition to save Filmstruck/Criterion streaming worked incredibly well, but it had an entirely different tone.

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Petition to send everyone involved in creating and greenlighting Confederate on the first manned mission to the surface of the sun

BirdPerson and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  6. Is Confederate seriously still in development?

7. Anthony_

you know it

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

What is confederate?

9. Anthony_

10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I'm gonna pretend that he becomes Jon's pet after they throw Danerys into a dungeon. Poor buddy only killed a child that one time by accident

David87 likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m normally the first to defend giant terrifying beasts as precious pets, but I just do not get it for this show.

When it comes to the dragons specifically, for clarification.

Leftandleaving likes this.
  12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Drogon reminds me of my big boy cat Nibbler. In that they are both very large and have trouble navigating small spaces and listen to their parent about 73% of the time

Oh and food motivated lol

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

GrantCloud and BirdPerson like this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That part was adorable. I wish we had more of that, even when they’re bigger.

David87 likes this.
    Davjs and dorfmac like this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Nice.

Weiss playing last was perfect because, much like season 8, it wasn’t as coherent as the first few but it did include a lot of razzle dazzle

dorfmac likes this.
  18. dorfmac

Trusted

i feel like this video proves that there is still some pretty awesome stuff coming from the series in s8

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ramin is so good at music

coleslawed and theagentcoma like this.
  20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

coleslawed and GrantCloud like this.
  21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I cannot wait for Sunday's episode.

Dinosaurs Dish and Donnie Ruth like this.
  22. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

color me excited for the finale (duh).

i wonder "when" the episode takes place. it could start the same day / night of the attack, the next day, or a few days later. all are options. i don't think they'd go a few weeks, but i suppose it's possible. that kind of depends on where people are (i.e. if Sansa is near KL's that what... 6-7 weeks?)

Brother Beck likes this.
  23. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Holy fucking shit Arya Stark is deranged. (I just watched a ten most satisfying kills video and she was like 7 of them and they’re all fuuuuuucked)

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  24. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

a co-worker showed me the Maisie Williams Jimmy Fallon April Fool's Day segment and goddamn, she's a fantastic actress (i mean, already knew she was great, but this was a whole different level shown here). was welling up, her hands were shaking, incredible performance. and even Fallon was fantastic. i thought for sure he got fooled too for the majority of it. brilliantly done. i would love to know how many tweets went out before the reveal was made.

25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I thiiiiink we're gonna see some more humanity from her now between what Sandor said to her + her witnessing the death and destruction of a sacked city with a dragon first hand.