Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Bran is like a full grown man now lol. I love how that happens to child actors during a season.

We probably won't even recognize Rickon if he shows up again.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

LOL there were three of you. And Podrick is goofy looking, while Gendry is sexy.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

He's still trying to escape the San Andreas earthquake disaster with The Rock

dpatrickguy likes this.
  4. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah. Imagine the chaos if it turns out not to be true. Maybe George is taking so long with the next book because he's rewriting that part because everyone figured it out

5. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I just started rewatching the series, and it's crazy how young all of the Stark kids look. Arya is really the only one who's looks haven't changed a ton.

6. alex

notgonz Prestigious

Could barely even recognize Robb by the end there

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

And yet she's 18 now.

8. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

In the latest trailer, you see a shot of Ramsay cleaning off his knife in what looks to be a bedroom. I'm going to predict that he just killed Roose. Thoughts?

9. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

THought that was a possibility too. He looks all sweaty and gross, but also pretty happy/pleased with himself. Could have definitely just taken Roose out.

10. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

I don't see Ramsay killing Roose as a realistic possibility. He's a monster but the most human thing about him is how desperately he craves his fathers recognition. Kinda the inverse of tyrion where Ramsay was not recognized and then brought in but tyrion was ostracized and ignored f not outright abused.

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think what Sansa said to him last year about Fat Walda's possible son is going to start eating at him. Combine that with Roose being pissed at him for letting Sansa get away, the teaser with the "Winterfell is mine", and Roose not showing up in the previews for that big battle at the end.....idk. I think Ramsay is psycho enough to do it.

airik625 likes this.
  12. Yeah, I don't think I would be too surprised if that ends up happening this season.

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Someone said this part from the trailer may be Jaime killing the Mad King. I thought it was someone attacking FrankenMountain due to the cut of the trailer going to the Mountain next image, but....I could see that being another Bran vision

14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I could definitely see that being a Bran vision. It could also be a vision of seeing Jaime push him out of the tower when he was a boy.

15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

16. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

i still would absolutely love to see flashbacks with the mad king. specifically with Ned's father and brother. That way I visualized that scene as I was reading it always left me shocked. That scene on GoT would be amazing. not sure this needed spoilers but just in case

17. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

[​IMG]

18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

That's insane. You'd think they would draw this out as long as possible. It seems like there is still so much story to tell. Dany isn't even in Westeros yet for God sakes.

I guess when shit starts to go down it's going to go down fast.

19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

You would think that with all the "we don't have time for things" talk that they wouldn't be doing something like that but cool, neat I guess. Looks like a lot more Davos this season. Good.

20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Liam Cunningham confirmed that Lyanna Mormont is going to be in the show and I am incredibly excited for it haha.

Vivatoto likes this.
  21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Oh shit, Thoros of Myr is confirmed to be returning this season.

Vivatoto likes this.
  22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I think we may actually get Stoneheart. Brienne is shown to be near Tully banners as is Jaime and Pod is kidnapped, presumably.

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Let the resurrection hype begin!! Do I really have to spoiler that?

24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I tagged mine because it's obviously not something HBO is advertising. His casting agency spilled the beans on that.

25. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah might as well. And there may be people in this thread who aren't familiar with the books or obvious theories.

I immediately thought about Jon Snow but I guess it almost makes more sense that it would be Stoneheart. Especially since Edmure and the Blackfish are both also supposed to come back. Seems unlikely that Thoros would show up at the wall.