Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 390

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Rereading the books and now that we've gotten to this massive battle at Winterfell, I'm actually a little bummed out that the show version of Winterfell is so much smaller than how it's described in the books.

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I actually thought they did a decent job with it minus the absence of the double walls.

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. Wonder if we’ll get anything with the citadel in this season lol

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

If the final scene isn't Lord Tarly of Horn Hill returning the books to the citadel, along with a new one he wrote titled "A Song of Ice and Fire", than this whole series has been for NOTHING

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I think you mean if the final scene isn’t Bronn sitting back with his feet kicked up on the table in the great hall of HIS OWN FOOKIN CASTLE...

coleslawed, Anthony_, Ken and 2 others like this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I went down a reaction video rabbit hole tonight....people crying made me re-cry at Hold The Door, and even teh Red Wedding.

The reactions to Field of Fire Part 2 are great

7. I still firmly believe the NK is at Winterfell. I just can’t understand why (in the trailer) Jon would say “the NK is coming” if that wasn’t the case.

And then he’s go meet Merry and Pippin at the pub?

As Lord of Casterly Rock

Taketimeandfind and Ken like this.
  8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Also, why would Bran lie that the NK is coming? Not saying it's impossible, but what would his motivation be?

9. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

...because he is the NK? :teethsmile:

10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

It'd be crazy if Jon makes the discovery that Bran is the NK and then Arya has to slit Bran's throat while he screams from the wheelchair.

smowashere, GrantCloud and Contender like this.
  11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

jesus

12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I highly doubt it happens but it would be pretty BALLSY if they made Bran the NK, hahaha woah people would be pissed

Ken likes this.
  13. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

I like the way that it's looks,I just mainly wish it was larger in scale all around

14. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I really hope Jorah survives the battle

Ken likes this.
  15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

1738C230-50E0-457E-9C48-3660CAA2CA70.jpeg

16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Cameron likes this.
  17. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

I wonder if Nymeria and her pack of wolves show up during the battle to fight.

Transient_Hymn likes this.
  18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I think definitely. I bet they come at a point Arya is trapped and surrounded by white walker dire wolfs.

19. Matt Apr 26, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 26, 2019)
    Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Maybe Nymeria is what Arya is running from!

20. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Already getting myself hyped for Sunday night listening to a little Manowar - Hail and Kill

21. coleslawed likes this.
  22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Yep.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm starting to wonder if BRan is gonna try and warg a dragon or, better yet, the Night King himself. I don't think it would be successful but....what if in a last ditch effort, he goes back to the scene at the heart tree with the Children turning that first man into the Night King, and wargs into the Night King from there like he did with Hodor.

I DON'T KNOW

24. Oh I like this.

25. I think all these Bran theories coming out are being created by people who still think we’re in the same environment as Seasons 1-5.

And we’re not, in any way.

The AeJon Stargaryen reveal really feels like the peak and finale of that type of thing. I seriously doubt we’ll see any other major reveals about characters we know.

I just don’t see a way to make Bran the NK, or Tyrion a Targaryen, or anything like that make sense or be meaningful without leaving more questions than answers. We still have a LOT to cover just to get to a place where they can end this series and have it make sense.