Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 389

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Do you want me to call in for you? I'll make up a good reason for you to not be at work that won't risk your job.

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

If you can also substitute the pay so I have spending money in Barcelona I’m all ears

Ken likes this.
  3. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Anyone else on Team Cersei Becomes the Night Queen or nah?

kupe and Ken like this.
  4. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm Team Cersei on the throne at the end, no Night King.

5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm hoping this or something like this is the ending, yeah

We haven't had nearly enough Cersei so far in these 2 new hours.

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Cersei as the NQ really strikes me as a level of cheese they wouldn’t want to leave the series with. Even for them that would be a step beyond the pale. But picturing her still with that haircut only now she’s all icy is HILARIOUS.

7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

i wish we could check in with the citizens of King's Landing every so often

slowheart and Ken like this.
  8. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

It’s 100% the type of cheesy i want this show to go out on lol

I just feel like she hates her family, hates everyone on earth, and if faced with the white walkers might decide it makes as much sense as anything else to join ‘em.

currytheword likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’ve said it jokingly on here a few times. Don’t think it actually happens.

10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Also, since this has come back, I spend most of my work day online just reading recaps and theories and interviews. My job is pretty slow so I’m loving that it makes my day go faster. I’m going to miss this. Seems like shows are binge watched now and there isn’t as much week to week discussion

Just saw two theories I hadn’t seen before. Missandei being a faceless man and the Shireen look alike being Melisandre. I don’t think that’s the case but it’s fun reading all the wild stuff

11. tvck

Trusted

I'm in on the Jorah being Azor Ahai theory after getting Heartsbane last week. It's a pretty solid theory. After reading it, I moved Jorah off the totally fucked list for this week, and being a front runner for ultimate survival.

currytheword, coleslawed and Ken like this.
  12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah i’m more in on the jaime is azor ahai theory

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t know a huge amount about that theory, but I’m sure if someone in the show is confirmed to have such a huge role, it won’t be a secondary character.

14. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I have a sinking suspicion we'll see them this week or next, but perhaps not how we expect. I think maybe the reason we didn't see the Night King or Viserion with his army is that he's actually not at Winterfell, but has instead taken his dragon and some of his army to King's Landing. Adding 20,000 formerly living members of the Golden Company to his ranks seems like a good idea from a strategic standpoint, especially when he's probably well aware that they're ill-prepared to face him and lack any dragonglass. Also, both Bran and Dany have had visions of an empty, snow-covered throne, and Bran's also included the shadow of a single dragon flying over King's Landing.

Mrk_Brdshw and Matt like this.
  15. tvck

Trusted

Yeah, at this point, it can be anyone who is currently in the possession of Valyrian steel.

Ken likes this.
  16. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Rhaegar is azor ahai

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

ghost is azor ahai

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

i mean there is only one man equipped to wield a flaming sword...

someone who is already very familiar with the lord of light....

someone like....

MY BOY BERIC BABY

19. tvck

Trusted

I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS. BEST VOICE IN WESTEROS.

coleslawed and Matt like this.
  20. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

azor ahai is ra's al ghul

21. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ra’s al Ghul is dead

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  23. FC59F5E7-9D89-426E-A704-E5E82A91E648.jpeg

24. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Randomly had the thought today about how Jon keeps taking Jorah's role in people in Jorah's life:

- Jeor takes Jon under his wing like a son, gives him his family's ancestral sword
    - Dany falls for Jon, who in turn gives her his ancestral sword

I thought Jorah was for sure a goner next episode, but I'm wondering if maybe he could have a bigger role to play later down the road because of his connection to both Jon and Dany. Then again, the show probably would have made a bigger deal about how Jon keeps supplanting Jorah in life

coleslawed likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Same