Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 299

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Gross, Sophie. Not the Rangers.

GrantCloud and theagentcoma like this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

doing what is i think my first rewatch of the show rn. my gf has seen the first two seasons multiple times but never felt compelled to continue but the enthusiasm of my friends and i convinced her to give it another go so we watched recaps for seasons 1 and 2 and jumped in at season 3.

we just watched the Red Wedding last night and watching her soul fall out of her body for a minute was the best haha. i am really enjoying watching it now, because on my first watch i couldn’t help but compare it to the books, but now the books are as distant a memory as the show for me so i’m seeing it as it’s own thing and appreciating it much more.

season three is fucking loaded with juicy subtleties, man. so many good little bits of comedy and drama thrown in using little more than a glance

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’m almost done with season 3 but at the same time I’m feeling overwhelmed with this rewatch. It’s good for sure but I feel like giving up. I’m not usually the type to rewatch anything

4. currytheword

Trusted

Would Jon Snow give up?

5. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

these breakdowns are cool and well-done.
    and very tame from the Binge Mode crew, haha.

6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

24C52CF8-EF25-464D-97F8-9D5D649F14AA.jpeg

Wow. She deserves to be queen after filming. Hope all the best for her in the future!

7. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

Key Art:

[​IMG]

coleslawed, RJ Knorr and Shrek like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Arya with Tywin is the best part of S2. I forgot how much I enjoyed that the first time. Can’t rememebr how this ends though, but I’m sure it’s terrible.

Leftandleaving, David87 and Shrek like this.
  9. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

One of the better changes from the books for sure

theagentcoma, David87 and CarpetElf like this.
  10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

My timeline is all thrown off during this rewatch. I remember the major events and arcs but not the details getting there. I feel like I watched a different show the first time around.

Shrek likes this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Totally don’t remember Qyburn being in season 3 and with the Bolton’s

David87 likes this.
  12. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Daario’s recasting is so jarring, omg. they didn’t even try to get someone that vaguely resembled the original guy lol

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I guess Hafthor fits the description of the Mountain better (though he's a little short), but I really did like Season 1 Mountain.

Cameron likes this.
  14. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Game of Thrones is the best show to watch a 2nd time! You get to understand the reasons why everything happens and why people are doing what they do.

David87 likes this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

S1 mountain was the most intimidating

16. S1 Mountain is the only Mountain

17. The introduction scene to the third Mountain where he’s just hacking up scared people is one of the very worst of the show, and there are so many atrocious scenes

dadbolt likes this.
  18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This show having 900 characters and then recasting people is UNACCEPTABLE.

19. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Wait till you find out what hes supposed to look like.

theagentcoma, Tyler and CarpetElf like this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Except Daario. Dude wasn't hot enough the first go around.

slowheart likes this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Steven Crane is certainly a hottie. It will be very strange to see him in this now.

22. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

The adidas Game of Thrones Ultraboosts went on sale at 10am for anyone interested. It is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I copped the White Walker pair and the Targaryen mens pairs

23. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I've rewatched the entire series four times so far and I always end up picking up something new each time. Like you said, there's so much that you catch on that first rewatch because when you first see the show it's a struggle just to keep up on who's who.

24. Plot leak for S8E1 is out and about so be careful if you’re someone who browses the GoT subreddits/etc or just watch out for idiots on social media who like to spoil things.

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

The next episode on my rewatch is the red wedding. That’s going down at some point today.