Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 280

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Nothing can prepare me.

2. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Day 3 of Game of Thrones post-christmas marathon....I'm still pissed at Edmure for the fucking Stone Mill

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Also I stan Arya-Hot Pie

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Something I didn’t notice before: Craster mentions little Sam is his 99th son. So we know that, in addition to whatever white walkers were already out there and counting the Night King, there were at least 99 of them before Sam killed one. So 98, minus the two Jon have killed and the one Meera killed. So 95 white walkers at a minimum.

coleslawed likes this.
  5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fucking hell the Red Wedding is still hard as fuck to take in.

Grey Wind :(

Texas Flood likes this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Watching Ghost fuck shit up in Watchers on the Wall...I hope Nymeria leads her pack north to help Ghost and Arya out

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Plus one to 96, forgot about the kid that Karl fookin Tanner had left out for the Walkers in Season 4 before Jon and the crew get them.

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

So I've decided that I am going to be devastated if Drogon doesn't make it out of this war alive. I don't know if there would be any characters that would make me more upset dying at this point than Drogon, Rhaegal, Ghost, or Nymeria.

9. Cameron Dec 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 30, 2018)
    Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Which dragon was turned again? Drogon is the only one left yes?

Man I need to rewatch the last two seasons before it airs.

10. currytheword

Trusted

There are 2 Dragons left, and they both have names better than just Dragon haha. Kaleesi likes offspring a bit more than Sandra Bullock.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Meant to type Drogon missed the a

currytheword likes this.
  12. currytheword

Trusted

I know, I just couldn't resist a birdbox pun, as flat as it was.

Cameron likes this.
  13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Hardhome is still possibly the best episode of television ever. The moment Jon blocks with Longclaw and white walkers looks surprised as shit, and then we see the Night King observing with interest is an awesome moment in a half hour of awesome moments.

And of course, Wun Wun. Still so upsetting that he won’t be around for the final battle(s).

14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

The good Princess Shireen :’(

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuckin Drogon to the rescue!

This was the first time we really got to see the dragons fuck shit up, holy fuck what an adrenaline rush that was the first time. Then Dany becomes the first dragon rider since...the Dance? I think.

Season 5 gets a bad rep, even from me, for how much of a mess they made of what could have been an awesome Dorne storyline, but the last 3 episodes are a high point in the series. Episode 10 is about to start now and I already know we’re getting the walk, Stannis drawing his sword knowing he’s lost everything, and the betrayal at the wall....that shit was rage inducing when it first happened but I also think I said almost immediately “he’s gotta be coming back”

16. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I've told this story in this thread before I'm pretty sure, but the first time I watched that episode it was actually winter time. I had my computer plugged in to a sound system, and whenever the White Walkers first make their appearance in the episode there is a loud rumble from their avalanche. So not only was there a surprising bass rumble that came out of my speakers, but there was also a huge burst of thunder outside my house in real life at the same exact time (who the hell expects thunder in the middle of December?) It was terrifying.

I was blown away when the episode just ends with silence and the two groups are just staring each other down.

17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh The Door is on right now....Summer :'(

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

LEAVE WUN WUN ALONE, Bolton army

19. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

The Battle of the Bastards still stands as one of the finest moments in film, let alone TV.

GrantCloud and theagentcoma like this.
  20. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

When the Bolton army locks shields and slowly closes in, so intense

Davjs and CarpetElf like this.
  21. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

That one long tracking shot is just so great. And jon dodging that wave of arrows is the highlight. Along with his signature 360 degree spin move.

Davjs and theagentcoma like this.
  22. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

The tracking shot with Bronn in the caravan battle is insane too

Davjs and CarpetElf like this.
  23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'm so afraid haha. Keep Sansa and Davos alive dammit

theagentcoma likes this.
  24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Bless

Davjs, JBoch, coleslawed and 7 others like this.
  25. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

LEAVE VISERION ALONE, NIGHT KING!

airik625 likes this.