Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 279

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

HBO is marathoning Season 1 right now

2. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I think I am going to start rewatching the series in the New Year

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I know after Christmas that HBO marathons the entire series, one season a day, starting the 26th IIRC

Doomsday likes this.
  4. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Neat. I don't have HBO nor could I devote myself to one season a day, but it'll definitely be interesting to read some things online of those brave souls who can undertake that haha

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

currytheword and Garrett L. like this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i am so ready and also equally not at all ready

TSLROCKS and coleslawed like this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

i've never been afraid of a television show like i'm afraid of this final season.

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh so true. I'm not prepared to watch some of my favorites die again, as they inevitably will.

The Door was the last episode we lost a major character that everyone loves and that was 2.5 years ago now.We're about to have a season full of those types of deaths...at least I assume as much.

Like WTF at the idea of watching any of these characters die at this point.

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i think i am very confident that they will end it in a pleasing way, i just am not emotionally or mentally prepared for how it happens.

10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

This is gonna be so FUN to watch

11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I feel the same way. I think Breaking Bad is the only other show where I felt serious dread and anxiety before watching episodes during the final season.

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I remember watching last season’s teaser trailer with Cersei, Dany, and Jon all walking to their thrown with that Sit Down song by James playing.

MY GOD IM PUMPED FOR APRIL

13. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Should we take anything out of the trailer showing a new wall forming in the middle of westeros?

Texas Flood likes this.
  14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i am fully expecting to get messed up emotionally every sunday in april.

15. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

That gave me pause as well when I first watched it.

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

The best trailer so far IMO has been the Season 3 trailer with "Bones" by Ms Mr in it....shit was intense. "It's been a long time, my old friend..."

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  17. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Watch the series end with them just building a second wall further south and that’s it. Haha.

CarpetElf and JBoch like this.
  18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

8 episodes of tormund rebuilding the wall

19. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

**Contains minor spoilers/teases from cast members

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Starting a rewatch. Let’s see if I stick to it

21. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Started watching this in May and finally finished today. They couldn't resist going in for more incest, could they?

Kidding aside, I'm definitely hooked on this. No idea what's going to happen. Hard to imagine it'll be a happy ending, but I'm not expecting 100% dire like the white walkers winning or anything.

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Started rewatching this and almost done with season 1. It’s cool to see little pieces of the puzzle that I missed before. Also when I originally watched I didn’t have subtitles for the Dothraki scenes for the first two seasons so I had no idea what they were saying unless Jorah was there

23. currytheword

Trusted

I’m still going with my idea that the iron throne won’t exist and whilst taking out the white walkers, many “leaders” will die and the one that’s left won’t wish to rule or something along those lines. That’s my loose guess.

aoftbsten likes this.
  24. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I can see something like this too.

I don’t see Jon having any interest in contesting Danny’s claim to the throne either. It doesn’t seem like something his character would do.

currytheword likes this.
  25. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Started a full rewatch over the weekend. Wasn't until after I'd started that I realized this will require me to watch about 4 episodes a week, that's a bigger commitment than I was originally thinking. But I've only watched all the episodes once and really want to go into the last season prepared.