Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Game of Thrones (HBO) TV Show • Page 277

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmmm...I don’t remember all the details we have from the long night, but I guess I never assumed that the First Men had a civilization advanced enough to have ‘socialites with dark secrets’ haha.

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

currytheword likes this.
  4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

My hope is that once he gets out of that tough spot, writing the conclusion will come a lot faster. Getting everyone's stories to where they need to be to start wrapping them up seems like it'd be a lot tougher than actually wrapping them up, especially since he already knows the end game for all of the major players.

Also I imagine a solid chunk of book 7 will have already been written thanks to the editors who will cut/force him to push liek 3-400 pages of this book into the next

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

April

6. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

YESSSSSSS

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Ohhhhh shiiiiiit.

Since we hadn’t heard anything yet I was just expecting it to be in the summer, even though my original guesses where feb-April at some point. Yesssss

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

oh mannnnnnn here we goo.

9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I am craving that first season trailer.

smowashere likes this.
  10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

6 months aye? That’s not so bad considering how long we have already waited. Bring on the trailer!

11. currytheword

Trusted

April is so much earlier than I anticipated. I am not ready.

Mary V and coleslawed like this.
  12. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i was safely assuming June for this. get hyype.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Smart move making it April. I would be so mad if they made us wait 2 full years.

14. airik625

currytheword likes this.
  15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Although i definitely assumed that, it’s good to have confirmation that these will be long episodes.

16. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Everything I've read online points to April 21st being the premiere. If they are going to air every episode before the awards cutoff then 4/21 is the latest they can start the season.

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Is April enough time for me to read all the books and re-watch the show a 4th time????

currytheword likes this.
  18. airik625

coleslawed and currytheword like this.
  19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Best keep my man Davos alive

20. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

What I want to see: Cersei winning the war and then killing everyone else to give me that final scene of her sipping wine looking at all her chaos.

What I think will happen: Jon sacrifices himself to save Westoros from the dead, Dany gives birth to their child, dies shortly after, and ends with Tyrion raising their child to become the next King/Queen.

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I think this is the most predictable ending most people are assuming, and not that it's a bad one, but i think because of the predictability i have it at such a low % of actually coming to be.

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Usually unpredictable shows have predictable endings tbh.

LOST & Breaking Bad for example.

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Tyrion, Arya, and Sam are the only ones I'm "certain" survive. Sansa, Brienne, and Davos are the ones I want to survive the most though.

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

That's a fair point, I honestly don't think I can imagine an ending that I would be completely unhappy with....

Unless GoT is Rick Grimes' coma dream....

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’ve been assuming it for years this is the end game, it’s pretty obvious. I don’t know if they would actually change up an ending based off predictability?

Fuck it. Let’s make the army of the dead win and then Bran fucks us all up and restarts everything.

coleslawed likes this.