Gambles - Vicious Times Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Gambles - Vicious Times.

Meet Matthew Daniel Siskin. He's just unveiled an incredibly important album upon the world in 2016 that approaches, reaches out to...captures all senses. For the lost generation, a world in a state of disarray, a society that lacks compassion and connection - Vicious Times is the highlighter and the spotlight shining on what lead us to here. Simultaneously present and reflective. The band is Matthew Barrick on drums (The Walkmen) and Nicolas Vernhes on bass (producer of Daughter's Not To Disappear). Recorded at Rancho De La Luna, in Joshua Tree California, Vicious Times was mixed by David Tolomei (Beach House, Future Islands), produced by BOOTS and engineered by Dave Catching (Eagles of Death Metal, Queens of the Stone Age).

[​IMG]

1. Hard Time Livin'
    2. All Saviors Off
    3. Now It's Wrong To Be Alone
    4. Coal Black Diamond
    5. Vicious Times
    6. In Peace
    7. New Moon Move
    8. All I Ever Known
    9. Sheela

"Slide the light off you may find some peace"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wall Of Arms

I know some of you are either fans from AP or fans of Father John Misty/some of the people involved with this and I wanted to bring it to your attention. It's out now and everything is on the website provided, including the album.

3. Meerkat

Officer Hot Prestigious

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!!! I'm so excited. Thanks for the heads up @Kyle Huntington

4. sponsor
  5. Wall Of Arms

6. Wall Of Arms

Of course! I hope you enjoy it, there's a lot to check out surrounding it.

7. Aaron Mook

GLOW // @moscowghoul Moderator

8. George

Trusted Prestigious

Ta for the shout Kyle!