Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gabe Saporta and Wife Welcome Baby Boy

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Congratulations to Gabe Saporta and Erin Fetherston on the birth of their baby boy — in March of this year.

I’m thrilled to report that I gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby boy at the beginning of March this year. Many were unaware of this fact because my husband and I made a conscious decision to keep the pregnancy private for a few reasons. To us, pregnancy felt like a naturally concealed process. You know your baby is growing inside you, but you can’t really see exactly what’s happening. We took that as a cue from the universe to respect the mystery and secrecy innate in pregnancy, and for that reason I chose to be very private during this time of my life. While this was mostly for the sake of the baby, it also suited me just fine as I found myself feeling incredibly vulnerable, shy, and self-conscious during my pregnancy.

The post Gabe Saporta and Wife Welcome Baby Boy appeared first on chorus.fm.

2. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Congrats to him!

Still holding out hope for a full-fledged Midtown reunion, especially now that Cobra Starship is (thankfully) done.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Just re-visted Forget What You Know after reading this. What a fantastic emo-pop-punk album. I would put it up with Deja Extend as far as "gold standards" for the genre.