Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

FYF Fest 2017 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Mar 21, 2017.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

[​IMG]

This has to be the best festival lineup of the year. Probably the best I've seen in a long time.

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Praying I can get a Saturday pass. I NEED to see Frank.

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yup, easily the best of the year.

it's an incredibly interesting and talented and diverse lineup and i applaud these festival curators for going out of the box and putting together something absolutely perfect and unique

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

hopefully that means nine inch nails is on lolla its the 2weeks before lolla

5. rippybits

Iggy Pop
    Slowdive
    Sleep
    Cap'n Jazz

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

If I didnt have a wedding that weekend I'd totally be there. Would love to see NIN, Frank, Bjork, Missy, ATCQ, Anderson Paak, Slowdive, RTJ, Angel Olsen and Mitski.

7. cwhit

tribe, solange, paak, jaar, flylo, slowdive, angel olsen, sleep, thundercat, grandaddy, cap'n jazz, bbng, john talabot, beach fossils, noname, perfy g, arca, hundred waters, moses sumney, mitski, joey purp, daniel avery, kamaiyah, princess nokia, big thief

and all the headliners

8. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

damn, this is phenomenal. i'm trying to pick which fest to go to this summer, and it's between this one, pitchfork, and boston calling, having trouble deciding

cwhit likes this.
  9. Got my ticket for this. I was so bummed when Frank cancelled his FYF appearance a couple years ago (though, Kanye as a replacement was best case scenario), so this feels fitting ha.

10. cwhit

yeah i'm considering this too if i find people to go with

11. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

i'm almost positive I'm going to BC, maybe pitchfork if i can convince a friend, but I don't think there's any way I could end up going to this

12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

For those of you who have attended before, is the festival itself a good experience? how does it compare in size / sound / space / overall quality to other festivals? Considering making the trip from Texas, I have to see frank.

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I last went in 2014 so it's been awhile but it was extremely quality when I went. See ya at Frank?

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You can change the thread tag from tour to festival.

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

kidinthebushes likes this.