Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Future x Young Thug - SUPER SLIMEY (October 20, 2017) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Signifire, Oct 19, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

& Zaytoven

suicidesaints likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

& TM88

because Codeine Crazy

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

tucah, suicidesaints and Contender like this.
  4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Real Love is so good

5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I thought the hype was hype but actually future and young thug sound great together

6. Signifire

Seeing a lot of comparisons to WATTBA and people saying WATTBA is way better. I couldn’t disagree more, that totally felt thrown together.

7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Definitely don’t think WATTBA is better but I think it’s comparable. This is a good project, but I’m not floored by it. I just don’t think the highs are here, aside from maybe Killed Before... which is the Thug solo track haha

8. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Weird, I think this is less cohesive than WATTBA. I think WATTBA has much higher highs too. I dig both projects a good deal though.

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

This is way better than WATTBA.

Thug >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake

Joe4th and Signifire like this.
  10. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

so much better than WATTBA

11. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, to each their own with whichever you prefer, but I really don’t see how this sounds any more cohesive than WATTBA. I think that’s the greatest downfall to this project, especially considering how fully realized the projects Future and Thug have been putting out are.

Owlex likes this.
  12. Signifire

Actually I agree that WATTBA is more cohesive than this, but most of Drake’s parts are just boring to me, whereas this I feel like they both really brought their A game. This is just a way more entertaining listen from front to back imo.

brandon_260 likes this.
  13. sawhney[rusted]2

After 6 or 7 complete listens, this falls so slightly short of greatness. I really want them to work together in this capacity again, but try to have a more focused agenda for the project. These artists can have something interesting to say but theres no thematic resonance that carries the project through similar to FUTURE//HNDRXX and JEFFERY//Thugger Girls.

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Regardless of cohesiveness, Thug is always going to be infinitely more interesting to listen to than Drake.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  15. sawhney[rusted]2

Yeehaw

suicidesaints and angrycandy like this.
  16. Signifire

17. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

lol thugger is playing a thanksgiving show in DC hmmm

18. This feels more like a very good collaborative mixtape, while WATTBA felt more like a lazily thrown together collaborative album. Maybe it's just the Drake factor but WATTBA felt had more in the way of hooks geared toward the masses (Jumpman, Big Rings, even Plastic Bag)

Signifire likes this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away

Are you talking about the one at echostage? Every show ive been to there has started at like 1 am

20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

it says 10!!! lol thugger on black friday hell yeah

it's funny, i remember when they tried doing indie rock shows there before the anthem showed up, i saw the 1975 there, i know people who went to interpol there hahahah

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Bump.

This album still slays. Group Home and Killed Before just came on my shuffle, and I was bopping quite hard.