Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Future / Migos / Young Thug / Torey Lanez / A$AP Ferg Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

[​IMG]

This is basically the Florida date. there playing this festival the 7th

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit. Wish I could go to that.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

8the crowd for that will be horrible but that's pretty much the most stacked hip hop festival

suicidesaints likes this.
  4. TMS2787

Trusted

The Blossom show Groupon sold pretty fast. It didn't even last two days. Crazy. Lol

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Kodak Black is off (kicked?) the tour and Ferg will be on the entire thing now. Which is probably better. Kodak is a piece of shit but I saw Ferg last summer and he sucked terribly live. But whatever, I could show up later now.

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

hell yes, good to see that even in rap music (a scene that generally is more "forgiving" of shit dudes, just look at chris brown) this shit won't be tolerated

ALT/MSC/FAN and Joe4th like this.
  7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Wish they'd get Thug on the whole thing too. My show is just losing Kodak and gaining no one. We already were getting Ferg.

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

Lawn tickets for this have no fees and are straight up $20 on Live Nation right now

9. TMS2787

Trusted

A few of the shows had someone else added. But I can't remember who. Maybe yours will be one of them?

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Hopefully. Apparently Thug is doing a show here a week before the Future show, so I'm guessing he won't be added, but it would be cool if someone else was. As of now, Future and Migos are the only acts I care about seeing, and Migos still isn't even listed on my Live Nation or my venue's website.

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

Has anyone been to this yet? Do the artists go in order or does Future start and close the show with the opening acts going in the middle?

12. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Why would Future open his own headlining tour?

13. TMS2787

Trusted

This isn't a completely uncommon thing with hip-hop tours. They'll have an opener and the headliner will come out and they'll do a song or two with one of the other acts, go off stage and they'll do like 2-3 songs. It's weird. It doesn't seem like this tour is like that but I'm not certain.

14. TMS2787

Trusted

Don't look like it:

suicidesaints and btr like this.
  15. Going to the NJ date tomorrow, stoked

16. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Migos dropped off the CT date due to a scheduling conflict. Young Thug took their place.

17. This was a great show

18. TMS2787

Trusted

Did the set times for the show you went to seem to be close to the Tweet that I posted last week?

19. Missed the first half but Future came out at 9:00, then Thug came out during an intermission in his set for 25 minutes or so. Show was over at like 10:30

20. TMS2787

Trusted

Ugh, that is kind of lame that Young Thug didn't just go before him or Migos and play for 25 minutes. I hate, hate, hate when they do stuff like this.

21. Yeah was a bummer for sure, especially since the show was over so early and my date didn't have Migos

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

So did Thug not do a set before Future? Was he only performing during Future's set?

23. TMS2787

Trusted

Oh, yeah, that's ridiculous. He should've been the direct support act then. It's as bad as when they couldn't get the Future / Drake show set changes down right last summer and Future came out in the middle of Drake and performed for a half-hour. It felt like we got screwed of his set. I was pretty annoyed by it, even though I knew that's how it worked. My buddy I went with didn't know they where performing like that and he was so pissed off.

24. TMS2787

Trusted

Thanks to the Cavs for closing out the Celtics in five games. Looking forward to seeing Future and Migos again. Kind of looking forward to seeing Ferg but not Torey Lanez.

25. TMS2787

Trusted

Last night was alright. I missed Zoey Dollaz and A$AP Ferg because we where hanging out in the parking lot, when I went to go in they scanned my ticket and it came back as "refunded" and declined. I spent close to 40 minutes at the boz office trying to get it sorted it out but luckily the girl and guy working at the box office where beyond nice and helpful. One of, what I assume was a manager wasn't and she was just yelling at me, saying "it doesn't look good buddy!" I wasn't sure what I did to her, ha.

We got in just as Migos was starting, I had seen them once previously but it was a super short set. Last night they put on a solid entertaining set.

This was the third time I've seen Future live (a headlining college show and Summer Sixteen Tour) and I can officially say that this guys show is pretty lazy. I had a good time and when he actually rapped / sang he sounded good but a lot of the time he just let the track play and walked around on stage and most where just a minute or so long bits of the song. About the mid-way part of his set (around a half-hour), he left the stage and DJ Essco came out on stage and played with a track for about 10 minutes. Future came back out and closed out the show and it was more of the same. The crowd was really into it the whole night but it left a lot to be desired for me. I'm still glad I went and sat in the pavilion for $30 but I'm not sure if next time he comes around here if I'll sit out or not.