Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Future Man (Hulu) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 22, 2017.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Just what I want to hear haha

2. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Just finished the whole second season yep idc. My biggest complaint is that there's way too much time spent with the main three being apart from each other. Their chemistry is easily the best part of the show. It isn't until ep. 9 or so that they're back together for good.

And for anyone who's finished it: No idea what they're planning for next season but I really hope this newest storyline isn't just like a one or two episode thing that they ditch. I was already starting to get tired with this season's rehash of the Resistance (primitive) vs. Biotics (advanced) argument

3. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

And is even better for it. it will be a shame if we don't get a diecathalon season

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I really liked the idea of the simulation. Its weird that this season took a pretty big philosophical stance. Also really odd that the trailer had Seth Rogen, even though he didn't show up until the last episode.

Really hope next season is what they showed.

5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Maybe I missed something, but why towards the end of s2 when they regain the TTD do they not just go back to the present to try and prevent that future from happening in the first place?

6. Maverick

Trusted

New season got better towards the end, not sure if it was funnier but still good. I did miss some of the random time traveling from the first season though, hope they mix it up if they have a new season instead of staying in one time/place for the most part.

7. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Just finished the second season today. It wasn't bad, but I liked the first season much more. The last couple of episodes got them back on track to a solid storyline though. I'm intrigued to see where they go with the next season, but I'd like them to mix it up on the timelines. I feel like some of this season got bogged down by pretty much being in the same place/timeline.

8. abw123

Trusted

Man, what a disappointment. Loved the first season and all the time traveling/pop culture comedy.......this season was a WILD left turn and it didn't work for me at all. Such a huge misfire.

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Sounds like a viewership thing since they're lowering the episode count too

I'm not without fault though, I haven't watched S2 yet lol

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

FINALLY watched S2 and it definitely wasn't as good as the first one. A lot less funny and too much time with the cast apart from each other. It did have a legitimately interesting story though, and the scene towards the end with the multiple groups of the trio running through the hall was really creative. I just feel like the budget was lower this year

I do hope they actually commit to the premise they set up for the final season, that could be really great

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

anyone watch yet?

13. abw123

Trusted

I did, it's better than season 2 (which I hated). Not as good as season 1

14. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

How did I miss season 3 coming out? Although I guess with only 3 season reviews on rotten tomatoes it didn't get a lot of press? I loved the first two seasons. Gonna binge this over the weekend.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I started it, but fell off after the second episode. More of the same really

16. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I was gonna say this barely got ANY press, I forgot too.

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

3 was better than 2 but they both pale in comparison to the first one. Pretty solid ending though