Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Furnace Fest 2022 Tour • Page 26

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Garrett, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I think Maylene is a lock to come back, after the tech issues. Haste The Day has to be on the forefront of their lists. I could see bands like Through The Eyes of The Dead, The Banner. Stuff like that.

I could also see iwrestledabearonce OG lineup playing one show. Lamb of God is possible as a headliner. I know they are currently filling sheds and small arenas but they will be like three big tours into the album cycle by then.

I personally would love to see a band like Means get back together. That album meant a lot to a lot of people when it came out, and they were basically broken up by the time people really noticed.

also rumors Job For A Cowboy could be coming back from the dead too.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. cyclones_37

I built this vessel and it could capsize anytime Supporter

Wish list would have to include twothirtyeight, Bleach, Gasoline Heart, and Colour Revolt

3. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

That perfect stage dive at "THIS IS A REVOLUTION!"

4. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

I skipped this year but would like to go next year. Every chance of it returning? IE well run and attended that it's got legs for the future? it looked awesome and the lineup was strong. I just couldn't swing this with everything else I have going on, but super jealous and regretful in hindsight I didn't YOLO it.

5. marchofmarty

there is no happy here Prestigious

next year has already been confirmed and there is an early bird presale happening now. no bands announced yet.

6. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Its crazy they weren't as big as say Underoath, as I call this Abandonment is every bit as good they're only chasing safety (imo of course).

I saw them right after Fiends came out with Misery Signals and ABR (right after Jake had JUST jointed pre messengers release) and it was a great show. And while that album was different, I still thought it was great as well and am disappointed they didn't get the success peers got.

All that to say is Chasing Victory would be an insane catch for me and now I'll be disappointed if we don't get it.

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

Next year is only 2 days September 23 and 24. They are also doing something on the 22nd but it’s only one stage

Helloelloallo likes this.
  8. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Fiends was great, and was pretty different from what was happening around them in the scene at that time.

9. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Thanks. I just checked the ticket options. I may lock this one in early though it's funny to say that this year's wasn't in the budget and then buy tickets for next year, just days after this one finished. I guess at least I didn't spend the hotel and food and drinks money...

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I'm really debating getting my ticket, too. $175 is a steal. Even if the Friday night pre-party in the Shed is bands I don't like, I'd be driving in anyway on Friday so it wouldn't hurt to have them just in case.

Helloelloallo likes this.
  11. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

This thread is wild. Lmao

riotspray likes this.
  12. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

^ Yeah that's a hell of a jump and I'm sure there was some liquid courage involved in some people making the leap that shouldn't of (just saw someone wipe out in the replies). Even at my boldest crowd surfing days at concerts, I wouldn't be doing that lol. I'm amazed security was letting it happen.

13. Garrett

AF50937E-25C2-4831-9C3F-86AA814B8EE7.jpeg

I remembered watching him do this going “what an idiot” and then saw myself in the video right after he landed.

14. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

That’s nothing compared to an all out hardcore show but that was cool as hell.

15. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Brody King did it better.

16. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Unrealistic wishlist for next year:

Prayer For Cleansing (do they take the reunion on the road for the $$$)
    Undying (see above)
    Weekend Nachos
    Infest
    Dropdead
    Wrenchintheworks
    Sinai Beach
    Extol
    At The Throne of Judgment
    Bloodlined Calligraphy
    Bear vs. Shark
    Immortal
    Dodsrit
    Tragedy
    Dead In The Dirt
    Gulch
    Mindforce
    The Ruins of Beverast

DoctorM, riotspray and Nate_Johnson like this.
  17. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

To the uninitiated (most of this thread). Imagine this huge dude hovering over you! (By the way, he is a professional wrestler and singer for Gods Hate.)

“LIFE IS HARD, BE HARDER!!!”

2EEC6431-FB50-4594-BA54-9B60A3C7E440.jpeg

18. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Brody or Darby. Who did it better?

19. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Clearly there was a memo that went out to all the hardcore kids attending Furnace Fest that they must dress like Dwid from the 90's.

@swboyd
    @riotspray
    @OneWing

riotspray and swboyd like this.
  20. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Wow I can see my ass and my friend in that video ahhahahaha

21. Garrett

Furnace Fest and Thoughts on Legacy

Not quite as extensive as last year, but some thoughts I had this past weekend. I'm glad I could share it with so many of you, even if we never really all got together, haha.

22. buttsfamtbh

Trusted

i'm really considering going to this next year, it looks fucking incredible. is the VIP usually worth it? after this year's riot fest i've determined i'm too old to do multi day fests outside of VIP lmao

23. Garrett

Honestly, I've not done VIP either year so I can't provide a true answer. At times, I would get jealous of the shady tent next to the main stage. But I don't know that it's worth double. Especially when you can enter and exit at will, so you can always just go to your car or a nearby restaurant if you needed shade/not a port-a-potty.

24. Garrett

I bought the two day ticket. The one including the Shed Bash had sold out already. I wonder how much that'll cost on its own later...

25. Tifoil

ñ