Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Furnace Fest 2020 Festival • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by estebanwaseaten, Dec 11, 2019.

1. himynameisdakota

Regular

This line up keeps getting better and better. I’m really considering coming up from Florida. If there’s even a 0.000001% chance of a The Chariot reunion I refuse to miss out.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  2. Mtlman1331

Trusted

They admitted they asked the OG Bless The Martyr version of Norma Jean to perform the album and The Chariot but Josh said no to both and that he isn’t interested in going backwards, only forward and offering ‘68 to play.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I saw Zao and Living Sacrifice in a tiny club a couple of years ago and it was one of the best shows ever. Would love for another full tour from both bands.

estebanwaseaten and Nate_Johnson like this.
  4. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I was hoping it was still on the table tbh but I gotta respect Josh’s opinion on that for sure haha. BTMAKTC literally came out almost 18 years ago and The Chariot was like directly after that (although I feel like that may be a little bit more plausible)

josh- likes this.
  5. Mtlman1331

Trusted

So there are an absolute ton of people on the fb page complaining about the ticket price to this. Admittedly it is pretty steep for what they have annouced so far. So we will see how it does.

6. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

I was wondering that to. But I have a feeling a lot more bands will be announced. Maybe I'm wrong but August burns red can't be like the main headliner in the end can they ?

7. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I think they are def a day headliner, according to people online As I Lay Dying is also a headliner of a day.

8. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Beloved have been teasing something big on their pages, really hope it’s not AILD.

9. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Really wish they had foregone the poster, stickers, buttons, and stickers for GA to be a little bit cheaper. I guess it wouldn’t really amount to much of a discount but still cmon, some people just want the dang tickets.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

how much are tickets?

11. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Early Bird is 200 for 3 day GA

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s more than a 3 day GA ticket to Riot Fest

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  13. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Was thinking about this but the prices and AILD rumors are a definite nope for me. Unless Boys Night Out or Stretch Arm Strong are added and AILD isn't. Then maybe.

14. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Gotta assume From Autumn to Ashes is on this right?

estebanwaseaten and riotspray like this.
  15. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

3 more announcements today. Updating list.

16. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Scratch that! 4 bands.

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Glasseater? Holy shit. I'd love to see them

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  18. bwh0005

[]

Cave In, Norma Jean, Converge, & Unearth added.

19. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Happy New Years everyone! Some heavy hitters were announced today. Converge, Cave In, Unearth, and Norma Jean confirmed!

Nate_Johnson and bwh0005 like this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Jeez this is like nostalgia fest. I hadn't really considered traveling very far for a concert since I live in a big market and just about everyone comes through here, but seeing all these bands in one weekend would be A LOT of fun.

21. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Eighteen Visions is teasing something. Maybe they are next...

riotspray and estebanwaseaten like this.
  22. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

hopefully the fest doesn’t end up ruining everything by adding as i lay dying

riotspray likes this.
  23. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

This is my fear. Everyone gets all amped on the bands announced so far and makes the decision to spend all the money on tickets and then they’ll announce AILD.

riotspray and bachna84 like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sucks that there are still LOTS of people that would be stoked to see AILD. They've sold out 2 shows here in the last 2 years in increasingly sized venues.

estebanwaseaten and Nate_Johnson like this.
  25. Mtlman1331

Trusted

pretty much every date of their return world tour was sold out. US and Europe