Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funny/Crazy/Wild Things You've Seen At Shows • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by DarkHotline, Mar 25, 2016.

1. hypernights.

I saw The Wonder Years with Letlive. and Tiny Moving Parts in March. This was the first rough show I'd ever been to, and I had NO idea what to expect. Anyways, this super tiny girl jumped on this huge guy's back and rode him like a mechanical bull during Letlive.'s set.

MrCon likes this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Straight up BJ right in front of me during a Macklemore set at the preakness. No joke.

mad, St. Nate and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  3. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

[​IMG]

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  4. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

When I was at a Panic! at the Disco/The Academy Is.../Acceptance gig I (think must have been either 2006 or 2007) this girl flipped a trash can with stuff in it over at the venue and stood on top of it. The trash went flying everywhere and I was like yo, chill. Up the punx, man.

Also at an Every Time I Die show someone put their penis in their friend's hand as a "funny joke" when he wasn't paying attention but too many people saw it surrounding him and I was like :teethsmile:

At warped tour one year people making human steps to run up and jump off. lord knows.

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Nothing. They play the show and it's good and then I go home. Nothing wild ever happens. apparently I go to tame shows.

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

When I saw The Misfits a group of people was just walking around shoving each other and I couldn't understand why

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Of Montreal.

8. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Literally nothing else needs to be said.

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

One thing else needs to be said - it was at their show that I discovered my teacher was their drummer.

mad likes this.
  10. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

That's phenomenal. What a night gig to have.

11. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Warped Tour 07

40ish year old man enters Bad Religion pit fully clothed. Exits pit covered in blood and only wearing his boxers.

mad likes this.