Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 99

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. The same three I use. And yeah, Amazon owns Goodreads and clearly gives them no budget. It's sad.

Blimp City Hero and Deanna like this.
  2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I think updating Goodreads to look a little better seems like it would be fairly easy (not that I would be able to do it). But it's functional and not a complete disaster.

Blimp City Hero and Jason Tate like this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

275 haha

4. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Not bad! I'm just condensing to solely focus on Marvel movie and Disney/Pixar (from movies I like) pops. Star Wars and Harry Potter are just too much to try to add to that. haha

ghostedaway likes this.
  5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah I'd probably lose my mind if I collected Harry Potter. Way too many exclusives haha

6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I was thinking that about Goodreads yesterday. I rate pretty much everything 3 or 4 stars. There's books I remember being kinda bored by and apparently I rated them a 4. It would be nice to have the option to break it down better

Deanna likes this.
  7. ship90

Trusted

It is annoying how there are so few collectibles apps out there and almost all of them are terrible. For SW figures, there’s My Toy Box and it’s horrid. Discogs is like the only one that’s decent. I would love something for Funko, SW figures, posters/prints, etc.
    Also, I tried to find that Mickey last Thurs but every Target in my area was sold out by noon. There must be some hardcore collectors near me ha. Hasn’t gone up online yet tho.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I’ve been wanting to rate a bunch 3.5 lately and I just make note in the review section so I can remember if they ever implement the option haha.

Jason Tate and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Not Funko related but it looks like the Infinity Gauntlet from Hot Toys is shipping to folks overseas already. Not sure if anyone else collects movie props… also got a [used] Luke Skywalker lightsaber master replicas off eBay recently.
    IMG_0406.JPG IMG_0407.JPG IMG_0408.JPG IMG_0409.JPG

Kingjohn_654, ship90 and Jason Tate like this.
  10. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

At that price point, I'm good with a thick latex glove and six Ring Pops.

11. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

[​IMG]

smowashere likes this.
  12. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Where do you guys buy these?
    Where can I get Hawkeye?

13. EBay has Hawkeye for the best price last I saw.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've got one and would sell, if eBay is expensive

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Also, there will probably be a Hawkeye in next year’s Infinity 2: Gauntlet Boogaloo set.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Unfortunately there hasn't been a comic style Hawkeye yet

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  17. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Anyone have a Kurt Cobain with sunglasses for sale? Or know where I can get one not crazy priced? like $25 or less

18. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

It'll be hard to find it $25 or less. It's valued around $40. Since it was a Funko exclusive, even retail pricing was $21.95 due to their shitty $6.95 shipping. I'd say keep watch on eBay or Mercari to possibly get a deal.

19. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

thanks man. im watching 2 on ebay.

20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Bought the Spider-Ham Walgreens exclusive today. First one I’ve bought in a while.

Jonathan and ghostedaway like this.
  21. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

found a brand new one on eBay for $30 shipped. pulled the trigger. And good looks on Mercari, awesome little app that I'd never seen before. Now Im constantly on it lol.

22. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Nice! eBay can be great as a buyer. They even have solid coupons like $5 off $25 from time to time.

23. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Managed to snag a 10in pikachu from target.com

I think there’s some left

ghostedaway likes this.

24. EaAGAGGGGGGGLLLLEEEEEEE

Connor, Jonathan, Sean Murphy and 2 others like this.
  25. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

A buddy is going to give me his Giant Man Funko pop