Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 97

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

There's a rumor of an almost 50,000 count on him, so online's probably the best option anyways. Lately, there always seems to be a second run of Target exclusives too. If you really want him, you can probably get him with patience.

Davjs likes this.
  2. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

54,000 are being released of Pikachu. First wave for released today and more are coming. Not to mention later this year there'll be a 10 inch version.

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I got one

4. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Here's Infinity War Wave 2. All commons, except for the Eitri, who is exclusive to Amazon. The Eitri one looks pretty bad and is misspelled on the box that leaked, but the others aren't bad at all. I'll definitely get the new Bucky.

There's also Saturday Night Live Series 2 coming. A nice span of the different eras.

5. fbrrocks

Trusted

just picked up the disney villains box yesterday for 19.17 great steal

6. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Funko done did well today. haha

At their typical 10:30 AM EST drop, they put up their old Nux pop with only the web address saying it was the Geoffrey the Giraffe as Iron Man pop from the Fan Expo Canada exclusives. (I.e the Shop home page, purchase page, confirmation, etc. all said it was Nux.)

There were about 2,000 and it sold out in 2 minutes, which probably was mostly bots that target based on keywords. Now a bunch of people who use bots are pissed on Twitter.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  7. Jason Tate Aug 30, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 30, 2018)
    I have a Funko that just won't stand up. No holes on the feet for a regular little stand either. Head too heavy for double sided tape. Anyone have a solution suggestion?

8. chris

Trusted Supporter

interested in this as well, my Stranger Things Max (Michael Myers costume version) stands but its pretty top heavy so it falls over constantly. Not sure why this one didn't get one of those little stands

9. I've been looking at something like museum putty, but that seems overkill. Heh. I wanted tape to work, it did not. I can kinda stand him up next to the picture frame, but if I even breath on the table Spidey dies, let alone if the cat jumps up on it ... knocking him over ... scaring the cat ... it's a fun dance.

Connor likes this.
  10. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

Finished my Parks & Recs crew today! Finally.

11. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Which Spidey is this?

12. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Hmm. Makes sense because the head is pretty heavy.

Most suggest that you put them in boiling water for a few seconds, take it out to adjust the heated plastic to a form where the pop sits up just fine, and then place it in ice cold water to get it set. I wish I could tell you I've tried it before, but many have said it works well.

13. Immlmmmm melllllllllltiinnnnngggg. - Peter Parker

Connor likes this.
  14. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I don't feel so good.

15. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Get that double sided tape people use for posters. Should work pretty well.

16. It didn’t, that’s what I tried first.

17. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

18. Nice morning 96C8FDD8-BDE8-426B-B7A1-F6CAD8A1719C.jpeg

Connor and Jason Tate like this.
  19. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

I want them to expand the Director Pops. I’d love a Spielberg or a Nolan Pop

ship90, Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  20. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

bradsonemanband and Connor like this.
  21. Ok I picked some of this up from Amazon. It wasn’t that expensive for a block of it, and you don’t need much. So far, it works. He’s standing and looks secure. We shall see what happens when the cats jump onto the file cabnet.

22. Blimp City Hero Sep 3, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 3, 2018)
    Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

23. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Figured I'd post today since everyone is going crazy for NYCC and Target releasing pretty much all of their exclusives. I only wanted Korg with Miek and I got it! I'm glad I went because I live in a pretty populated area and my GameStop only got in two of every Pop. They had the buy 3, get 1 free going, so I got the Wreck-It Ralph pops I wanted too at a solid price.

IMG_4410.JPG

Jonathan likes this.