Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 95

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

2. michael_gatto

Trusted

I scored a 10'' T-Rex today and I'm very stoked on it.

bradsonemanband and ghostedaway like this.
  3. ship90, Jason Tate and Daniel182 like this.
  4. Drew Beringer likes this.
  5. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Haha no Tom??

6. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Travis should have been shirtless. But I’d imagine that’d require licensing from Cadillac as well

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. BHS1985

Managed to order the Thor SDCC exclusive on Amazon...hoping it doesn’t get canceled.

8. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Got me the metallic mermaid Deadpool from Target. Pretty stoked on that one.

9. TrailerParkJesus

OG

So glad I found this thread. I've been a fan of the scene for 18 years, and a Pop collector for about 2 or 3 years. When we moved into our place, there was a really big carpeted closet in the bathroom. I turned it into my man cave which I lovingly call "the lounge". It's my blend of my Funko stuff and some of my music collectibles. Here's pics of it. Thought this would be the perfect place to share.

Attached Files:

Adrian Villagomez and Jason Tate like this.
  10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I'd say getting that Famous logo in there is probably more important.

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

12. Davjs

Trusted

!

Of course I need Pika in my collection.

13. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

The out of box pix make it look so ugly.

14. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Not something I'll get, but it looks perfectly fine to me.

15. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Not sure if any of you saw the Ant-Man add-ons, but they just went up on Hot Topic overnight. You could potentially find Hot Cash and get them decently cheap. (Although, the HT Exclusive Hank doesn't work with that.)

I just got 2 Wasps (chance for a chase and to make it $60), Ghost, regular Hank and Janet with a $30 off $60 and signed up for Ebates to get another 2% and bonus $10 cash back. Literally, $24 for the five pops with the ship to store option. Gotta love the little things you can do online.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Good luck to all from now through the next 24 hours of getting SDCC exclusives. haha

Luckily, got my mostly-Marvel collection going with Valkyrie and Kraglin online releases just now. Hoping to get the Thor on Amazon, but we'll see. Otherwise, that's all I wanted!

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Gamestop's site is acting up so I'm having a hard time getting Soldier 76 and Red Hood ughhh

18. Was able to snag the Asuka pop off target

Also pick these up the other day

323BEAE1-22D7-4B24-AB5F-58E08B157A93.jpeg

19. simonthebutler

Regular

The new Ron Swanson summer con pop is amazing

20. michael_gatto

Trusted

My coworker found me a Fire Jack Jack yesterday. I am pumped.

21. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

I want that new Ron Swanson SDCC so bad. Hot Topic shipping rates are outrageous though. Still need Jean Ralphio and Tom too :tear::verysad:

Davjs likes this.
  22. simonthebutler

Regular

I ordered Swanson and have to and Jean ralphio, hot topic is free shipping to store.

23. okayibelieveyou

If only I lived in the US my dude!

24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Reddit's down right now, but I believe all of these are coming to European retailers. They had a breakdown sheet on the places. Not sure they're even in Scotland, but there's an outside chance.

25. okayibelieveyou

@FunkoEurope had a decent rundown of them but unfortunately no Ron Swanson SDCC was part of it! If you find that list though give me a shout.