Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 91

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

fenway89 likes this.
  2. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

First look at Infinity War. This is even unofficial, so more could come. There is supposed to be a Hulkbuster too that will be in stores. Either way, I love Vision here.

[​IMG]

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

The Hulkbuster picture is on instagram. Looks cool. Have to agree about Vision looking the best from this series. Really wish Thanos had a helmet on

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

5. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I feel like there's something missing. That additional Cap isn't in there, but he might just be Collectors Corps.

Definitely looking to get Vision. I'm fine with the helmetless Thanos. I'll probably look to grab him and, possibly, Thor.

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Why is Black Widow the only female character in the pop line?

edit: oh and Proxima

7. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

It's kind of hard because Gamora/Nebula/Mantis will be wearing pretty much the same stuff. Scarlet Witch might be the same as Civil War. Okoye/Shuri just came out in the Black Panther line. Wasp isn't in this, but I'm sure we'll get her in an Ant-Man & The Wasp line. The rest is either potential spoilers or just complaining that they didn't include Supergiant in the film. haha

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah guess that all makes sense. Definitely gotta be another wave coming after the movie releases too

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hopefully the ECCC pops don't go up too late tonight. Just trying to get Yondu

10. Dodge725

Trusted

The Asia Exclusive for a major line like this is...odd among other things. That’s just a gift for the secondary market.

11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I need the Padmé one badly.

12. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Got the only eccc exclusive I really cared about. Good luck bear. Including one with the shamrock printed upside down

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Managed to grab the Scott Pilgrim 2 pack, only one I really wanted.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I guess Yondu will be available on Saturday

15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I just wanted Mourning Prince Robot and I completely forgot about it last night (although B&N's site was always a nightmare to deal with in the past) and called both local B&Ns and neither got any shipments in at all. Oh well :(

16. wordzanddreamz

Yeah didn’t count this for ones I really wanted because it was online only so I had given up hope

fenway89 likes this.
  17. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I went into Hot Topic today around lunch time and they still had another 12-14 Tom and Jean-Ralphios. They did sell out of the Rick and Morty ones though.

18. wordzanddreamz

Wasn’t planning on spending anything really today but then this happened. God damn it CF52F977-8495-4F60-A5CB-F48A3087B4B7.jpeg

ghostedaway likes this.
  19. Blimp City Hero Mar 1, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 1, 2018)
    Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Of course. Star Wars The Last Jedi Wave 2 is coming... and there's more porg.

[​IMG]

There's also the 10" Porg coming to Target.

Edit: I should fix this up. The above is a new regular Porg pop. Below is the 10" version.

[​IMG]

20. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Ten inches of porg is exactly what was needed.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

If you're looking for the Rick and Morty ones, they still have some for sale online

22. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I’m not. haha

I should just say that the stores often have certain pops for awhile. My local FYE, Hot Topic and Gamestop still have some of the NYCC pops.

suicidesaints likes this.
  23. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

So they put out the Infinity War pops at all the local Hot Topic today and most hadn't gotten in Vision. The manager checked the other stores in the area and only about half got them, but they are supposed to get them in no matter what. I didn't really care because I live two minutes from the mall and he said he'd be updating the Facebook when they're in. Still, hilarious that people might go in for their exclusive and it isn't there.

They only had Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Thanos and Groot, but they are within the 3 for $27 deal.

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hulkbuster should be included in that too right?

25. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

My bad. They did have Hulkbuster too. I'm not sure if Hulkbuster is in the 3 for $27 since it's a 6".