Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 88

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I ordered Killmonger and the Warrior Falls Panther. Not too huge on the normal Black Panther options. Hoping the Collector's Corp box has a dope version.

2. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

If you have a Go! Calendars place in your mall, you should go check it out now. They have everything at 50% off, which includes all the Funko stuff. I just got some little ones like Disgust/Anger from Inside Out, Scarlet Witch/Black Panther from Civil War and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. In total, it was about $27 with tax.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  3. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Which ones do you have?

fenway89 likes this.
  4. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

I’ve got a Dustin from Stranger Things, Gandalf which is my favorite, Joey Ramone and Marv from Home Alone. So not very many but I’m trying to get more!

What ones do you have?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I take ‘em out and leave them all over my desk and around the apartment haha

fenway89 likes this.
  6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

E1539A55-1C90-48DB-A847-712AEC7B70BE.jpeg

I have a couple different set-ups but I like this one a lot.

Davjs, fenway89 and Kvothe like this.
  7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Saw a chase Razor Ramon at the local comic shop tonight. 30 bucks for it, yikes. Do all stores change more for the chases?

fenway89 likes this.
  8. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Technically, it's my daughter's.

9. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Comic shops usually do because they aren't under standard pricing like Wal-Mart, Target, Barnes & Noble, etc. Really, any place that isn't a chain will do that. I'm sure Gamestop would love to sell them higher, but they're a strong parter with Funko and violating MSRP would take them out of it.

GettingSodas likes this.
  10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Ah okay. So one at Target would still cost under $10

GettingSodas likes this.
  11. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Yep! All the main places they do exclusives with will not raise the price too much. You'll see NYCC, SDCC, ECCC (Comic Cons) exclusives have a little higher price that is probably approved by Funko. However, regular, wide-release Pops will stick in the MSRP price range.

Only kind of questionable one you might see is on Amazon, but that's mostly because it's showing you individual sellers as well.

GettingSodas likes this.
  12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah I know the con exclusives are like $15. I'll just stick to finding chases in stores, if I ever do again haha

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I pre-ordered a couple on Amazon so I guess it doesn't matter... but I still can't track down any Black Panther pops.

15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Not in any gamestops near you?

16. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I checked. Nada. So weird. Not even Hot Topic.

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Strange. Pretty sure the offical release date was January 1st. Haven't looked around here yet.

18. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I’ve seen the Black Panther stuff everywhere, but not in huge amounts. Most places were just the basic Black Panther without the mask and Erik Killmonger. Most of the other Pops in that series were pretty rare, but I’m sure they’ll be getting more in soon. GameStop and Hot Topic seemed to be the best chance at the full line.

19. Davjs

Trusted

Love the nick toons and disney collection you have, and very jelly of your Scrooge swimming in the coins!

fenway89 likes this.
  20. ghostedaway Jan 11, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 11, 2018)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Concept art for the Jurassic Park series is awesome

If it's not a good idea to post just let me know and I'll delete it

21. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Ellie in the Jeep!!

ghostedaway likes this.
  22. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Took like four stops but I finally got Black Panther (Warrior Falls) and Killmonger.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  23. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Got the Legion of Collector's box over the weekend. It's pretty horrendous.

24. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Also -- the next Collectors Corps box isn't Black Panther themed? How is that possible.

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It should be but it doesnt look like it will be. Just seems like it's animal themed characters (Rocket and Howard the Duck are in the trailer). Could still have a BP item in the box. Would prefer all BP items though