Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Funko • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GettingSodas, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have all but two of the MtG ones, a ton of Marvel and DC ones, all the Doctor Who villains, about half the Adventrue Time ones. I think the next Marvel and Sailor Moon sets will be the only complete ones I have.

2. chris

Trusted Supporter

bout to pre-order that Spider Gwen pop, looks so cool

edit: also has there not been a Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man pop yet? seems odd
    edit2: nvm, guess there is one

GettingSodas likes this.
  3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I think it was exclusive to the Marvel Collector's Corp thing though and no other official release.

GettingSodas likes this.
  4. chris

Trusted Supporter

Ah okay, that makes sense

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Where are you guys preordering from? I'm probably just stick with the Spider-Gwen and Captain Marvel for now.

GettingSodas likes this.
  6. chris

Trusted Supporter

I saw them on Amazon. Captain Marvel, Spider Gwen

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yep, getting that Spider Gwen.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Spider-Gwen toys have been selling out crazy fast and going for a lot of money. Def get on it.

10. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

I'm also pre ordering those two...maybe Doc Ock. Either way I want all of them.

11. GettingSodas

Recent pick ups: Obi Wan Kenobi
    Batman Beyond
    Batman (finally, had a billion variants except the original)
    Ricky Bobby (love that movie and it was on clearance haha)

12. The Batman Beyond pop is one of two non-Star Wars pops I own. I love that one so much.

GettingSodas likes this.
  13. GettingSodas

I love it too. I was literally searching for it forever. Its not common around me lol

14. GettingSodas

I have a Batman New 52, Flash New 52, Green Lantern New 52, and Force Awakens Admiral Ackbar for trade as well as my Unmasked Civil War Iron Man. Hmu if you wanna trade.

15. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I have all the DBZ pops except Cell and Goku. I like the idea of having the whole series, but getting Goku when I already have Super Sayian Goku seems redundant.

16. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I would much rather have regular Goku than SS, so it's a bummer that was exclusive. There is the kid Goku coming out in wave 2 though. And Krillin and Bulma and Gohan. Excited for those.

17. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Picked up a Nathan Drake + a Yule Ball Ron Weasley, and the Ron pop is my new favorite I think. Going to have to pick up a shelf to display this things at this point.

18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Just ordered Clay Matthews and Poe Dameron ones today. Other than those two, not really sure how many others I'd want. I don't exactly have room for more hah.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I have 0 but I might get Gerard Way or Babymetal.

20. Which Poe? Helmet or no helmet? I like the no helmet one more. Might be able to pick that up for you if you want.

21. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I got the one with the helmet since it was $6.50 as an add-on on Amazon hah. Let me see if I can figure out a way to make more space in my room for them and I'll get back to you on the no helmet one!

22. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I keep forgetting about the MCR pops. Going to have to add Black Parade era Gerard to my list.

23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The Wal-Mart exclusive? Are those still out there?

24. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I only have about 15 pops, but my current obsession is their Mystery Minis, I have around 65-70 of those scattered around my apartment right now

Snewt, ChaseTx and Colby Searcy like this.
  25. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I only really have a handful of the minis but god are they addicting. It's like oh a couple bucks, sure i'll take 2 or 3!